Random good picture Not show
(1) My surmise turned out to be right.
(2) Charles was glad to have his surmise confirmed.
(3) He was glad to have his surmise confirmed.
(4) The article is pure surmise and innuendo.
(5) This is pure surmise on my part.
(6) It is mere surmise that Bosch had Brant's poem in mind when doing this painting.
(7) Your first surmise was right.
(8) But his surmise was not without foundation.
(9) We could only surmise that alternative passages must have been worse.
(10) One can only surmise that this arrangement was for the programming convenience of the television station which covered the matches.
(11) At this point, Blue can only surmise what the case is not.
(12) I could only surmise that she and Lila had met before.
(13) Foresters surmise that the abnormally wet and windy winter probably hastened the toppling of the trees.
(14) This is pure surmise.
(15) With a wild surmise, 1 began to breed, generation after generation[sentencedict.com], from whichever child looked most like an insect.
(16) So one can only surmise that this rather authoritarian sign is aimed at people whose knuckles scrape the tarmac.
(17) His surmise proved correct.
(18) He was afraid she might surmise the truth.
(19) She was right in her surmise.
(20) I surmise that he will take the job.
(21) A very painful surmise arose concerning her character.
(22) It turned out that my surmise was correct.
(23) A wild surmise filled Robertson.
(24) They surmise that it may be because a high-protein diet causes the brain to receive lower levels of appetite-stimulating hormones.
(25) With no news from the explorers we can only surmise their present position / where they are.
(26) There's so little to go on, we can only surmise what happened.
(27) And the first victims were not black, as you might surmise(sentencedict.com), but white men.
(28) Political loony, surprised thief, old lag with a grudge ... it's facts I want, not surmise.
(29) He had given them no time for questions, no opportunity to develop theories or surmise any hidden meaning behind his words.
(30) They are one and all friendly, kind and tolerant - largely I surmise by virtue of my wife and her approachability.
More similar words: surmount, surmounted, insurmountable, near miss, epidermis, permission, armistice, permissible, demise, misery, surprise, premise, promise, surprised, promised, premises, in surprise, miserable, compromise, commiserate, commiseration, gourmand, gourmet, turmoil, turmeric, Your Majesty, curmudgeon, permit, hermit, murmuring.