Random good picture Not show
1) Years of discontent turned into armed insurrection.
2) They were plotting to stage an armed insurrection.
3) We are not prepared for an armed insurrection.
4) There was a popular insurrection against the police.
5) They were accused of plotting insurrection against the government.
6) Any insurrection was met by a hefty blow.
7) This insurrection was eventually undermined by the government.
8) Although the ever-present rumors abounded, the next large-scale insurrection did not occur until January 1811 in Louisiana.
9) But the Zapatista insurrection had its roots in events almost three decades before.
10) The day after that, the leaders of the insurrection surrendered.
11) The insurrection soon became so general that the government with its meager military forces could not cope with the situation.
12) The brutal suppression of the insurrection of the early 1980s was not an isolated incident.
13) If anything should jeopardise that freedom - an insurrection for instance - the Church, without hesitation, will condemn it.
14) The first problem: Why should you make insurrection?
15) The insurrection was easily suppressed.
16) The successful insurrection at Paris spread throughout France.
17) Moreover, the Left has tended to turn away from applause for insurrection - at least in so far as prospects for change in Britain are concerned.
18) There are enough angry and bitter people to react to any call to insurrection.
19) A small but destructive minority has turned from religious zeal to crime, or to insurrection against its own governments.
20) Castro liked to recall the earliest days of the insurrection, before Frank and Raymo went into the Sierra Maestra.
21) The act freed for ever slaves used by rebels to aid or abet the insurrection of the states.
22) He then remained in Austrasia for the winter, keeping close to the Saxon border, ready for further insurrection.
23) Along the eastern seaboard, army units were moved from northern states into the South to prevent suspected insurrection.
24) As it might be, the little kingdom which is Harry Kirkpatrick was subject to an insurrection, or rebellion.
25) The reign of civil disorder and terrorism culminated in armed insurrection.
26) The imperial powers had two main interests on the island: keeping down insurrection and importing its rice and sugar.
27) The charges against Enrile arose from the abortive coup attempt of December 1989,(http://sentencedict.com/insurrection.html) the most serious military insurrection Aquino to date.
28) His whole inclination was against the violence all around him and against the insurrection it bred.
29) Instead he asked parliament for a temporary grant of special powers to deal with the aftermath of the insurrection.
30) It was widely believed that the outlaws had been plotting an insurrection.
More similar words: resurrection, correction, resurrect, direction, inspection, rectification, in all directions, surreptitious, surreptitiously, insubordination, section, election, selection, injection, affection, rejection, objection, infection, instruction, projection, convection, connection, protection, inflection, reflection, collection, instructions, surreal, vivisection, instructional.