Random good picture Not show
1. Seryozhka is a sluggard, a drunkard.
2. I will not, like a sluggard, wear out my youth in idleness at home.
3. The sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.
4. Go to the ant , you sluggard; watch its ways , and be wise.
5. I will not, like sluggard, wear out my youth in idleness at home.
6. He is a sluggard.
7. The sluggard says, " There is a lion outside ; I will be killed in the streets! "
8. How long wilt you sleep , O sluggard ? when wilt you arise out of your sleep?
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. Go to the ant, you sluggard ; consider her ways , and be wise.
10. KJV How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?
11. The sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the unfaithful have a craving for violence.
12. NIV As a door turns on its hinges , so a sluggard turns on his bed.
13. As the door turns on its hinges, So does the sluggard on his bed.
14. As the door turns upon its hinges, So does the sluggard upon his bed.
15. If you cannot be assiduous, at least in your thought be like a sluggard.
16. Pro 6:9 How long wilt thou sleep , O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?
17. It can be said that, the high welfare intensified the high unemployment rate sum? Raises sluggard?
18. We make the busy bee look like a lazy creature, the ant like a sluggard.
More similar words: sluggish, luggage compartment, haggard, niggardly, slug, beggar, braggart, regard, garden, gardener, regarding, disregard, gardening, as regards, herb garden, avant-garde, in regard to, regardless, disregarded, irregardless, regardless of, with regard to, reggae, deluge, slur, baggage, plug away, slunk, slush, slump.