Random good picture Not show
1. But computerised turnstile operations have made it almost impossible to fiddle the attendance figures in modern times.
2. He sells his Turnstile Adsleeves to sports arenas, which rent the space to advertisers.
3. I went out through the turnstile and started walking down Broadway.
4. I misjudged the distance to the turnstile and slammed into it.
5. He bypasses the turnstile and goes behind a partition that separates the platform from a space behind it.
6. And push the turnstile to get in.
7. You put turnstile and then push turnstile to get into the platform.
8. When you go through the ticket turnstile have your ticket ready.
9. You slip it into the slot at the turnstile and then push turnstile to get in.
10. You slip the token into the slot turnstile and then push the turnstile to get in.
11. More than three thousand people go through the turnstile in an hour.
12. When you go throughticket turnstile have your ticket ready. The inspector will ticket.
13. I heard a voice at the turnstile I had not heard for many years.
14. You put in the slot at turnstile and then push turnstile to get into the platform.
15. High Entrance Turnstile - Don't try to get your bike through here.
16. Swipe your MetroCard, turn the turnstile and enter through the service gate.
17. When you go through the ticket turnstile, have your ticket ready. The inspector will clip your ticket.
18. A subway turnstile is a form of finite - state machine.
19. A sentry checked the ID card's authenticity then activated the electronic turnstile.
20. Finally the guard steps aside and motions him through the turnstile.
21. The man in the booth did something to the turnstile, then we all pushed in.
22. The sentry checked its authenticity then activated the electronic turnstile.
23. Do not try to lift your bicycle over the turnstile.
24. You slip the token into the slot at and then push the turnstile to get in.
25. I could not find any sixpenny entrance and, fearing that the bazaar would be closed, I passed in quickly through a turnstile, handing a shilling to a weary-looking man.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
26. Within two hours, 5000 people had thrusted through the turnstile.
27. You slip the token into the slot at the turnstile.
More similar words: take turns, instill, hostile, pestilent, pestilence, pestilential, tile, futile, textile, reptile, tactile, fertile, gentile, ductile, turn, pitiless, volatile, u-turn, turn on, mercantile, versatile, return, saturn, turn up, turn to, turn out, turn off, in turn, turnout, turn in.