Random good picture Not show
1. They redlined some items on the purchasing list.
2. The purchasing power of people living on investment income has fallen as interest rates have gone down.
3. The real purchasing power of the rouble has plummeted.
4. The purchasing power of the local currency has halved.
5. Property in the city is beyond the purchasing power of most people.
6. Inflation reduces the purchasing power of people living on fixed incomes.
7. The cost of houses has risen faster than purchasing power.
8. Inflation erodes the purchasing power of the families with lower income.
9. The purchasing power of money has depreciated since she bought her savings certificates.
10. The purchasing power of the average hourly wage has risen in the last five years.
11. The drop in inflation boosted purchasing power, he said.
12. The purchasing power of the dollar has declined.
13. Consider a person purchasing a new motor car.
14. Purchasing plays an important role in production activities.
15. Purchasing power has been severely eroded.
16. Newco then knows precisely what it is purchasing.
17. In purchasing costs,(sentencedict .com) stock holding and direct production costs.
18. That reduces the real purchasing power of wages.
19. They should pop down to accounting or purchasing and introduce themselves to the people they deal with.
20. They discussed purchasing the rights to the treasure with the insurance companies, but no contracts were signed.
21. Purchasing patents would make significant savings on initial research costs and adapting or improving known techniques would increase the speed of development.
22. A new health care purchasing authority will contract for primary services with individual practices or primary care provider units.
23. By contrast, a small saving in purchasing costs can be worth considerably more in terms of equivalent sales value. 9.
24. By the second year there was considerable disappointment that they had not developed the purchasing role as far as they had hoped.
25. John Chambers, 35, has been appointed commercial manager responsible for all estimating and purchasing activities.
26. Each of them has the power to decide immediately to stop purchasing tuna caught by fishing on dolphins.
27. Behind the scenes, cinema chains enjoy the economies of centralised purchasing and have utilised computers to track inventory and prevent spoilage.
28. For example, often firms will receive quantity discounts when they are purchasing large quantities of goods for manufacture or resale.
29. More often than not he managed supervision, set production quotas, controlled purchasing and distribution.
30. Rodgers and his wife built up the collection without the aid of a professional adviser, purchasing from dealers and at auction.
More similar words: purchase, purchase order, purchase requisition, pleasing, appeasing, unceasing, increasing, unceasingly, displeasing, increasingly, lurch, church, urchin, in the lurch, basin, casino, winston churchill, moccasin, orchard, archaic, perchance, merchant, sinking feeling, merchandise, overcharge, sourcing, patriarchal, archaeology, matriarchal, interchange.