Similar words: guardian, cardinal, legal guardian, cardiovascular, by car, card-carrying, cardboard, cordial. Meaning: n. abnormally slow heartbeat.
Random good picture Not show
1. Bradycardia is a frequent side effect.
2. The electrocardiogram will confirm sinus bradycardia.
3. Problems with diamorphine include vomiting, bradycardia, and hypotension, but in small doses diamorphine is better than any sedative.
4. Infective intoxication, relative bradycardia and roseola were not common.
5. Is sinus bradycardia a factor facilitating overt heart failure?
6. Sinus bradycardia occurs when the heart rate falls below 60.
7. Additional complications include bradycardia, laryngospasm, bronchospasm, and apnea owing to pharyngeal stimulation.
8. Conclusion Hyperthyroidism presenting as bradycardia is related to the sinoatrial node function.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Objective : To evaluate the regularity of bradycardia arrhythmias and cardiac shock in acute myocardial infarction ( AMI ).
10. Episodes of oxygen desaturation , bradycardia, and daily weight gain were similar in both groups.
11. The lateralized activity heralded the onset of bradycardia, hypotension, and clinical symptoms.
12. This period of hypotension is usually associated with bradycardia, decreased pulse pressure, and decreased cardiac output.
13. Transitional bradycardia can be used as a reliable indicator for inferior heart wall infarction.
14. When bradycardia aberrant conduction, and premature beats are present, hypoxia and hypoperfusion should be suspected immediately.
15. Shock, bradycardia and irregular breathing are important predictive signs, and severe malaria with respiratory distress is a common cause of hypoxaemia.
16. The pulse generator provides dual-chamber bradycardia pacing with ventricular resynchronization therapy.
17. Bradycardia during intraoperative device testing is no reason to abort the operation.
18. There is concern that p blockers might accentuate the bradycardia, which has been observed during attacks of cluster headache.
19. Carotid sinus hypersensitivity may result in either an intermittent drop in blood pressure or bradycardia, or both.
20. Chronotropic drug infusions are recommended as an alternative to pacing in symptomatic and unstable bradycardia.
21. Objective : To observe the clinical effect of Yiqi Wenyang recipe ( YWR ) in treating sinus bradycardia.
22. Conclusion:Atrial overdrive can prevent AF, which may results from accelerating interatrial conduction, inhibiting atrial premature beat, eliminating sinus bradycardia and long short interval.
23. Occasional arrhythmias are normal. Tachycardia is a fast regular rhythm; Bradycardia is a slow rhythm.
24. DL-Tetrahydropalmatine (THP)is an active principle isolated from Corydalis ambigua, which was reported to have analgesic, sedative, tranquilizing, bradycardia and mild hyp0tensive effects.
25. Conclusion:In ELBW infants are unable to tolerate intragastric feeding, transpyloric feeding significantly reduced the severity of apnoea and bradycardia and improved feed tolerance.
26. And early contact noise workers tended to have low blood pressure, and more had got abnormity of electrocardiography, 7.04 percent sinus arrhythmia and 5.63 percent sinus bradycardia.
27. After severed the buffer nerve, the CVRA was the same but bradycardia and a decrease in blood pressure was induced by electric stimulation of the central end of depressor nerve.
28. Objective It is to investigate the effects of Ningxinbao and meglumine cyclic adenylate combined on the treatment of sinus bradycardia.
29. After total autonomic blockade, the intrinsic sinus rhythm in athletes is slower than in non-athletes, indicating that sinus bradycardia is not only the result of vagal hypertonia.
30. Heart failure. This can result if your heart is pumping ineffectively for a prolonged period due to a bradycardia or tachycardia, such as atrial fibrillation.
More similar words: guardian, cardinal, legal guardian, cardiovascular, by car, card-carrying, cardboard, cordial, radiate, radiant, abrade, radiance, gordian knot, radiation, irradiate, boarding, tardiness, rewarding, regarding, hardihood, card, standardize, jeopardize, jeopardise, ID card, skateboarding, discard, boarding school, card game, postcard.