Random good picture Not show
1. I bedded down on the couch for the night.
2. After lunch he reposed on the couch.
3. The sick child was lying on the couch.
4. Lie down on the couch if you're feeling ill.
5. Tom offered to sleep on the couch.
6. I dossed down on the couch downstairs.
7. The picture shows a nude reposing on a couch.
8. You are such a couch potato on weekends.
9. The alcove held a couch.
10. He slept on the couch.
11. Ann stretched across the couch and grabbed the phone.
12. She sank onto the yielding cushions of the couch.
13. Nicola slowly draped herself across the couch.
14. They were sitting close together on the couch.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. I've bought some squashy pillows for the couch.
16. They sat down on the wide couch.
17. Ali was stretched out full-length on the couch.
18. Ken fell asleep face down on the couch.
19. The patient lay on the couch, bare to the waist.
20. I'm just going to stretch out on the couch for ten minutes.
21. He's turned into a real couch potato since he subscribed to the sports channel.
22. He slid off the couch and walked over to me.
23. Roy swung his legs carefully off the couch and sat up.
24. We were sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV.
25. We were fooling around on the couch when my dad walked in.
26. She spends several hours a week on the psychiatrist's couch.
27. She slipped out of the jacket and tossed it on the couch.
28. We watched a video and sacked out on the couch.
29. I guessed, by his preparations, that egress was allowed, and, leaving my hard couch ,[sentencedict.com] made a movement to follow him.
30. When I came home,all I wanted to do was to crash and burn on the couch.
More similar words: touch on, touch up, in touch, touchdown, keep in touch, such, much, such as, as much, as much as, much less, much more, not much of a, court, coup, could, course, couple, country, cousin, county, count out, account, of course, council, count on, counter, discount, encourage, discourse.