Random good picture Not show
1. I very much agree with the prime minister.
2. Who's the prime minister of Canada?
3. The Prime Minister aimed to reassert his authority.
4. The prime minister is a favourite target of comedians.
5. The Prime Minister presides at meetings of the Cabinet.
6. The Prime Minister is visiting Japan at the moment.
7. The Prime Minister lives at 10 Downing Street.
8. The Prime Minister delivered a broadside at her critics.
9. We have a new prime minister at the helm.
10. The Prime Minister made a stirring speech.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The prime minister was assassinated by extremists.
12. He was elevated to the post of prime minister.
13. The prime minister is highly culpable in this affair.
14. The prime minister admitted that the crisis had been mishandled.
15. The Prime Minister of Fiji has said Fiji is in no hurry to rejoin the Common-wealth.
16. Can-ada's prime minister will be hoping to play honest broker in the row between the United States and Japan.
17. The Prime Minister expects strong support from the Labour backbenches.
18. The prime minister may decide to call an early election.
19. The prime minister is adamant that he will not resign.
20. There is growing anticipation that the prime minister will have to resign.
21. The Prime Minister convened his ministers to discuss the matter.
22. The carpet was a wedding present from the Prime Minister.
23. The prime minister made a firm commitment to increasing spending on health.
24. The Prime Minister was steadily emboldened by the discovery that he faced no opposition.
25. The vote will enable the Prime Minister to push through tough policies.
26. The prime minister is now facing a revolt by members of his own party.
27. Since there was soon to be a general election, the Prime Minister decided that a change of policy was politically expedient.
28. The teams are due to report back to the Prime Minister early next year.
29. He was looking forward to working with the new Prime Minister.
30. He also handed over a letter of apology from the Prime Minister.
More similar words: minister, administer, administering, feminist, sinister, feminism, reminisce, reminiscent, ministry, ministrant, administrator, banister, administrative, administration, small business administration, prime, social security administration, feminine, diminish, diminished, miniskirt, perimeter, chauvinistic, minimalist, price discrimination, determining, mister, sister, cistern, blister.