Random good picture Not show
1. So, 18 months before the primary election, their being together was news.
2. By comparison, the turnout for the 1992 primary election was 29 percent.
3. One of the contests on Tuesday was the primary election for Illinois's next governor.
4. Primary election results show the governor is on the ropes.
5. Primary election day is September 16.
6. His position consolidated after winning the primary election.
7. Finally, aobama won the primary election here.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. New York holds its primary election on Tuesday.
9. The candidate's brain trust is gathering this weekend to plan strategy for the primary election.
10. That means, as usual, the key decisions will be made in the September primary election.
11. Hooton was defeated by George Miller in the city council primary election only eight months after taking office.
12. Nine of those will be chosen in a state-wide primary election on March 12, the traditional date for delegate selection.
13. The beautiful, snow-covered landscape provides a pastoral backdrop for a primary election that frequently propels political candidates toward their party's nomination for president.
14. Consequently, some people suggest adopting the U. S. style "open primary system, " but primary election system inside U.
15. In California, voters passed a measure to replace their primary election system, starting next year.
16. The candidates launch their campaigns well over a year before the first primary election.
17. Democratic Mayoral Candidate Fernando Ferrer visited CCBA after winning the primary election.
More similar words: election, selection, primary, delectation, collection, reflection, primarily, section, dictionary, functionary, direction, objection, infection, affection, inspection, connection, protection, projection, telecommunications, affectionate, dictionary order, introspection, reprimand, in all directions, elect, select, selected, electric, environmental protection, electronic.