Similar words: discrimination, discriminating, discriminate, indiscriminate, indiscriminately, recrimination, self-incrimination, incriminating.
Random good picture Not show
1. Division A will see its own price discrimination problem.
2. Passport schemes are a price discrimination device which allows subsidies to be directed towards target groups.
3. You can therefore think of this as a price discrimination problem with one producer and two markets.
4. This dictum applies particularly to price discrimination and vertical restraints.
5. Third, price discrimination may appear in the guise of loyalty bonuses, rebates, and discounts.
6. The conditions of profit maximizing under the second-degree price discrimination are investigated using the game theory and a quantitative method.
7. Secondly, the methods and characteristics of second-degree price discrimination in oligarchic enterprises were studied by using game theory.
8. Therefore, price discrimination may be employed, that is, different water rate is collected with regard to different market.
9. The act prohibits price discrimination that lessens competition or injures a competitor.
10. The nature of the bundling - sale is price discrimination and market foreclosure.
11. This paper analyzes the problem of Endogenous price discrimination and presents stylized structure models.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Different elasticity of demand a must to apply price discrimination.
13. This article does not propose to explain the theory behind profit maximisation with price discrimination.
14. There are at least three important possibilities: cost-based pricing, valued-based pricing and price discrimination.
15. Bureaus can thus under some conditions exercise wage and factor price discrimination.
16. The respondent, Dayco , was an automobile parts manufacturer accused of price discrimination.
17. This paper analyzes the welfare implication of the third-degree price discrimination by considering linear demand curves in all markets.
18. In these societies the Roman Church was more able to continue the practice of price discrimination.
19. Section Two of the Sherman Act, passed in 1890, made it a felony to "monopolize, or attempt to monopolize"; 1914's Clayton Act added price discrimination and other activities that reduced competition.
20. We studied and compared the static and dynamic games of two oligarchic enterprises on second-degree price discrimination under the condition of linear demand functions.
21. The application of IT lowers the costumer management costs, making loyalty program and price discrimination more implementable.
22. From consumer's point of views, they study the impact on social welfare (consumer's surplus) of third-degree price discrimination.
23. In this way commission can act to prevent undesirable price discrimination.
24. Different elasticity of demand is not a must to apply price discrimination.
More similar words: discrimination, discriminating, discriminate, indiscriminate, indiscriminately, recrimination, self-incrimination, incriminating, elimination, incriminate, criminal, domination, rumination, nomination, termination, culmination, abomination, examination, denomination, determination, extermination, contamination, illuminations, nondenominational, multinational corporation, discretion, indiscretion, disseminating, combination, divination.