Random good picture Not show
1. It is not a good idea to pressurize children into playing a musical instrument.
2. He thought she was trying to pressurize him.
3. Stop trying to pressurize me!
4. If she feels you're trying to pressurize her, she won't do it.
5. Why try and pressurize myself into losing it?
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The priinting ink is automatic circulated and peneumatic pressurize the ink scrape.
7. Turbochargers and superchargers pressurize the incoming air to effectively cram more air into a cylinder.
8. To pressurize the air a supercharger must spin rapidly -- more rapidly than the engine itself.
9. Do not pressurize mattress with high pressure pumps.
10. The bicycle tires were flattened. I need pressurize them.
11. Turn on supply and pressurize the device and the hose.
12. Pumps to transport or pressurize gases are called compressors , Blowers, or fans.
13. Always pressurize a regulator slowly, while standing with the cylinder valve between you and the regulator.
14. The plane's cabin failed to pressurize and the jet had to land in Seattle.
15. Pressurize the vessel to e . g . 0.2 MPa ( overpressure ) and vent.
16. The captain will pressurize the cabin for the passengers'comfort.
17. Gas generator rocket can pressurize a high - pressure feed system.
18. And I will say this for the greengrocer, he never at any time tried to pressurize Buffy into buying the apple.
19. The leak check should be performed with an inert gas, and care should be taken not to over pressurize any components of the system.
20. The hopper bottom sword is double close set, edge is pressurize rigorous.
21. "We can share intelligence, information gathering and also use our instrumentalities to pressurize countries, which give shelter and encourage terroristic activities, " he said.
22. The fuselage & engine thethe MD 500 D The difference are, self - pressurize fuel takethe air inlet strainer.
23. The stove and cylinder valve's copulae, use tie - in double pressurize device.
24. The engines, the APU, or a pneumatic ground cart can pressurize the pneumatic manifold.
More similar words: pressure, pressure group, assuring, reassuring, dress up, accessorize, press, express, oppress, compress, press for, suppress, impress, depress, repress, pressing, oppressed, suppressor, oppressor, expressly, depressed, expressed, compressor, expressive, suppression, suppressant, depression, expression, impressive, repression.