Random good picture Not show
1. His meager allotment of gas had to be saved for emergencies.
2. The budget allotment for each county is below what is needed.
3. The allotment was made on Sunday.
4. We have used up this year's allotment of funds.
5. The allotment of the company's shares to its employees is still to be decided.
6. I like to go to the allotment.
7. Let us leave the allotment now, depart for ever, never to return.
8. Mr Anderson said he had driven to the allotment after the woman suggested going somewhere quiet.
9. Vegetables are fresh from their allotment,(sentencedict.com/allotment.html) and breakfast jams and marmalade are home-made.
10. For those individuals committed to a daily roughage allotment, the Manchester cobb salad is a more-than-satisfactory dish.
11. It also means he's lost his allotment.
12. Commoners would receive an allotment of land.
13. The allotment of scholarships to minorities has dropped.
14. Farmers given right to leave collective farms with allotment of land and equipment.
15. Norman reached the allotment gates and peered around.
16. Absenteeism soared, with employees taking their full allotment of sick days and seeking treatment for stress-related ailments.
17. But this kind of traditional allotment method, have a lot of irregularities.
18. But with a burgeoning economy and accompanying growth, the state expects to use its entire allotment by 2034.
19. The former building firm supervisor has been tending the 200 square meter allotment near his Newton home for the past eight years.
20. Salesmen claimed this would be refunded as soon as the seller's allotment letter arrived.
21. You're lucky to find two rooms, one for sleeping, and a patch of allotment for potatoes.
22. Gradually she came to realize that it was reminding her of her father - her father and the allotment.
23. After the incident earlier that evening at the Swan they had no wish to cross the allotment after dark.
24. Along the valley[sentencedict.com], the old man wanders off from his allotment into a small rickety shed.
25. In a vacillating economy it is impossible to calculate resource allotment.
26. In the event of a share issue a bank may handle the advertisement, application and allotment of shares.
27. He dropped the friend off, then drove to the allotment.
28. From the standpoint of the ozone layer, there is a quite different way of responding to the allotment phenomenon.
29. Great creamy clusters of white lilac fringed the parking lot and tulips blew behind allotment wire.
30. But Keith Atkinson, director of the council's environmental health department, remains unconvinced that the allotment owners are blameless.
More similar words: resentment, vestment, treatment, apartment, commitment, investment, adjustment, compartment, appointment, direct investment, allot, ballot, commencement, amendment, enticement, entailment, entertainment, sentiment, foment, comment, mental, mentor, moment, element, augment, ailment, clement, payment, raiment, mention.