Random good picture Not show
1. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
2. Freshly baked apple pie makes a tasty dessert.
3. Although it is tasty, crab is very filling.
4. Try this tasty dish for supper with a crispy salad.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Cullinan's tasty offering adds a personal touch to classic recipe.
6. Snails are a tasty treat for hedgehogs.
7. These sausages are really tasty - where did you buy them?
8. Oh, and the okonomiyaki is very tasty.
9. It was all good wholesome tasty food in those days.
10. Loaf-tin shaped varieties are seldom tasty or worth eating and are often cooked without the flavoursome larding of fat.
11. Gordon thought the proposition sounded very tasty.
12. Estate agents think it will be a very tasty morsel for an international company.
13. He clearly had something tasty up his sleeve.
14. While all of the sauces are tasty, the grilled items are generously seasoned and stand well on their own.
15. This dish is particularly tasty at the height of summer when fresh mint abounds.
16. Combe Sydenham country park has beautiful walks and tasty trout for sale whilst Stogursey boasts a moated ruined castle and Norman church.
17. Her mouth was working, as if she was masticating some tasty titbit.
18. When the best memory has been recalled for many times,it's getting less tasty.
19. You don't have to spend a fortune to give your family tasty, healthy meals.
20. It mixes easily with cold or hot water to make a tasty, filling drink.
21. And there's no better way to keep warm than to tuck into a tasty treat or two.
22. If so I'd like to put my name down for West Ham's lot, they're a bit tasty.
23. The Avalanche Ale is a perfectly serviceable beer, full-bodied and tasty, but the others failed to impress.
24. We made our usual rest stop and got water from the mountainside that had been piped in, so pure and tasty.
25. On all other nights we eat dessert that is tasty.
26. Families can drop the custom of serving unappetizing desserts and start tasty new holiday traditions, Eisenberg suggests.
27. Most of the enemies of these insects are small birds out searching for a tasty meal.
28. She was grateful for the cool drink, however, and for the really tasty snack.
29. And you can use these more unusual varieties to cook up some tasty and nourishing dishes.
30. They are best used for cocktail savouries, but the cheaper mussels make a very tasty pasta sauce.