Random good picture Not show
1) The symptoms reappeared after only a short remission.
2) The patient has been in remission for the past six months.
3) He was given three months' remission for good behaviour.
4) This is his second remission from his illness.
5) New businesses may qualify for tax remission.
6) He was given six months' remission for good behaviour.
7) She has been granted a remission of sentence.
8) Her cancer has been in remission for several years.
9) The cancer has gone into remission .
10) He believes that redemption is based on remission of sins.
11) With remission for good behaviour, he could be out by the end of the year.
12) He lost two months' remission after he attacked another prisoner.
13) There is a partial remission of fees for overseas students.
14) With remission for good behaviour,[http://sentencedict.com/remission.html] she could be freed in a year.
15) Her vulnerability, her small-town sweetness are in temporary remission.
16) I wanted to celebrate going into remission.
17) Almost all affected twins were in clinical remission.
18) They were otherwise in clinical remission.
19) The subsequent relapse rate after elemental diet induced remission, however, is greater than after treatment with prednisolone.
20) Trials have been encouraging, with a 30-35 percent remission rate in over 200 ovarian cancer patients.
21) Brain scans have confirmed that the disease is in remission.
22) The chemotherapy was successful, and she is now in remission.
23) He has just emerged from four months of experimental treatment for skin cancer with assurances of remission.
24) He was sentenced to a 15-year jail term without remission on conviction a month later.
25) Obstructive symptoms then resulted in a further small bowel resection but he did not achieve remission despite prednisolone.
26) Eight patients have required emergency surgery coinciding with the unrestricted reintroduction of food after remission induced by diet.
27) In three of them, this diet was as effective as an elemental diet in achieving remission.
28) Even fee-paying pupils could, if parental circumstances entitled them, receive full or partial remission of fees at the public expense.
29) Several case reports have suggested that oral cyclosporin is effective in inducing clinical and endoscopic remission.
30) The patients with active disease and the patients with disease in remission were younger than the controls.
More similar words: emission, mission, omission, admission, commission, permission, missionary, commissioner, commissioned, readmission, transmission, remiss, semiprofessional, premise, premises, missile, missing, admissible, permissible, submissively, ballistic missile, cession, passion, session, dissension, dissipation, obsession, secession, percussion, compassion.