Random good picture Not show
2. Listen to him prating on about his wealth.
3. She was prating of her responsibility.
4. Listen to him prating on about nothing.
5. He is always prating about her wealthy relations, as if anybody cared.
6. Inevitably there's some caller prating on about the decline in moral standards.
7. I sat in my pew and heard him prate on for at least an hour and a half.
8. I seem stark mute, yet inwardly do prate.
9. I seem stark mute but inwardly do prate.
10. You prate of sentences having subjects, but all that sort of talk is out of date.
11. If we have a correct theory but merely prate with this complete, pigeonhole it and never put it into practice, then that theory, however good, is of no significance.
12. Pen walked on, listening to his companion's prate, wondering, amused, and puzzled.
13. If we have a correct theory but merely prate about it.
14. I am not afraid I am afraid spend courage tattle and prate.
15. To talk or chatter idly or meaninglessly; babble or prate.
16. every achievement needs time to complete, if there is not enough time ,[Sentencedict.com] the goal would be prate.
17. To keep the normal use of asphalt pavement, analyse the reason on basic crack for cement stable breakstone of the urban road, prate the method on prevention and cure.
18. I know the age better than you do, though you will prate about it so tediously.
19. But, it naturally or half unconsciously, with years of steel, tattle and prate, ravaging, eroding the parents with traumata heart, their perfect world all dig.
More similar words: rate, berate, operate, vibrate, accurate, at any rate, moderate, cooperate, strategy, generate, desperate, tolerate, decorate, frustrate, reiterate, integrate, strategic, arbitrate, denigrate, corporate, elaborate, inveterate, exaggerate, accelerate, integrated, ameliorate, desperately, incorporate, adulterate, accurately.