Similar words: political, politically, politic, politician, critical, party, polity, impolite. Meaning: n. an organization to gain political power.
Random good picture Not show
1. The group has no affiliation to any political party.
2. The Society is not affiliated with any political party.
3. They affiliated themselves with the same political party.
4. The group is not affiliated to any political party.
5. The National Front is an extremely right-wing political party in Britain.
6. He disaffil-iated himself from the political party he had once led.
7. Involvement with terrorist groups brought the political party into disrepute.
8. The political party is used as a cloak for terrorist activities.
9. The eclipse of the ruling political party was inevitable.
10. The breakaway group formed a new political party.
11. Have you ever belonged to a political party?
12. They have acceded to that political party.
13. The group gradually evolved into a political party.
14. Newspapers traditionally align themselves with one political party.
15. A political party should hold together.
16. Their political party is rebuilding.
17. They banded with people to form a political party.
18. The group reconstituted itself as a political party.
19. I don't belong to any political party.
20. He aggregated her to a political party.
21. Which political party is in office in your country?
22. They're a worrying political party because of their close links/ties with terrorist groups.
23. The inner life of a political party must be fascinating.
24. There was a short skirmish between the political party leaders when the government announced it was to raise taxes.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. The political party which governs the country is said to be in office.
26. Conditions after the war led to the emergence of a new type of political party.
27. It was a chance encounter that led to the setting up of the new political party.
28. They are still struggling to establish their identity as a political party.
29. A leader with real charisma is needed to revivify the political party.
30. The protest movement has evolved into a well organized political party.
More similar words: political, politically, politic, politician, critical, party, polity, impolite, metropolitan, particle, vertical, particular, statically, practical, identical, participant, participate, theoretical, sabbatical, practically, particularly, in particular, statistical, dramatically, participation, automatically, martyr, policy, polish, police.