Random good picture Not show
1) The town hall is the only edifice surviving from the fifteenth century.
2) Their head office was an imposing edifice.
3) The American consulate was a magnificent edifice in the centre of Bordeaux.
4) It looks as if the whole political edifice of the country is about to collapse.
5) Dauntless regarded this imposing edifice with dismay.
6) The edifice of pride and power begins to crumble.
7) Eventually the theory becomes a creaking and ugly edifice.
8) Science is an edifice founded absolutely on good faith.
9) Replacing that foundation, we fear, will topple the edifice.
10) The Times is housed in an imposing edifice on 1st Street.
11) If so, the whole edifice so carefully reconstructed by Finnis is in danger of collapse.
12) Rise Hall, a large and handsome stone edifice,[http://sentencedict.com/edifice.html] forms the centre of the village with a small but beautiful park.
13) The primary edifice, Mandeville Center, is about as inviting as a concrete bunker.
14) Even in ruin the Colosseum is a magnificent edifice of great structural interest and aesthetic splendour.
15) Because after all, you built this edifice to be accepted by the world.
16) A good autumn wind would bring the whole edifice crashing to earth.
17) The church of All Saints is a humble edifice with a bell turret at the west end.
18) What is the overall impression of the built edifice to the human experience of visitors to that place?
19) The whole edifice of the family's thinking rested on the notion of hard work.
20) This proved to be an imposing edifice in the latest Empire style.
21) And this was an edifice that would house the greatest mystery of all: wine into blood, bread into flesh.
22) He wanted her to be permanent, an edifice whose piles touched the heart of the earth.
23) Why did she feel then that the whole edifice was about to crumble and fall down, leaving her exposed and defenceless?
24) Their new manifesto hardly threatens to bring the whole edifice of capitalism crashing down.
25) He had high ideals in his youth but gradually the whole edifice crumbled.
26) All Saint's church stands on a conical mound of earth in the village and is an ancient edifice.
27) Then he crossed the street in front of the National Gallery,(sentencedict.com) glancing up at the massive edifice of the building in the process.
28) A whole street of houses had been demolished to make way for the edifice looming above her, Isabel vaguely recalled hearing.
29) And is there a politician in the world with a more transparent edifice complex?
30) To cast doubt on the importance of production is thus to bring into questIon the foundation of the entire edifice.
More similar words: edification, orifice, solidification, sacrifice, magnificent, edify, difficult, office, officer, terrific, prolific, specific, suffice, magnifico, scientific, significant, artificial, head office, pontificate, specifically, significance, deification, significantly, purification, insignificant, ramification, public office, ticket office, rectification, clarification.