Random good picture Not show
(6) The flowers were put on the table for ornament.
(7) The building style is plain, with very little ornament.
(8) The palace was rich in ornament.
(9) Every book and ornament was returned to its rightful place when we had finished painting the room.
(10) He is an ornament to his profession.
(11) She wears a crystal ornament on her chest.
(12) She was deceived into buying a jade ornament.
(13) That pot is an ornament; we don't use it.
(14) The baroque style is rich in ornament.
(15) The kids gave me that ornament. Isn't it precious?
(16) I used to have a companion to that ornament, but I broke it. Sentencedict.com
(17) The clock is simply for ornament, it doesn't actually work.
(18) The clock is simply for ornament; it doesn't work any more.
(19) The coins were only ever used for ornament, not as currency.
(20) The arches are decorated with chevron ornament.
(21) Now Boston gets offered the Massachusetts as an ornament.
(22) This unusual, colourful hanging ornament will brighten any room.
(23) I bought a new Christmas tree ornament - do you want to see it?
(24) The genes that cause the elaborate ornament or long tail to appear are subject to random mutation.
(25) The wind such as flower of time, and you become the most beautiful ornament.
(26) The building relies on clever design rather than on ornament for its impressive effect.
(27) The city of greece and asia is despoil of their most valuable ornament.
(28) Top weighting had to be achieved by the disposition of proportion, ornament and light.
(29) Unwin and Parker reacted against a Victorian excess of ornament, which required endless dusting by an army of servants.
(30) It's a life-sized sculpture of an elephant, and it's destined to become a millionaire's garden ornament.
More similar words: ornamental, tournament, amendment, first amendment, in a moment, lament, adornment, lineament, parliament, lamentably, sacramental, fundamental, predicament, temperamental, name, ornate, by name, byname, nickname, good name, in the name of, Pan-American, commencement, amend, sentimental, contentment, enticement, entailment, resentment, presentiment.