Random good picture Not show
1. They finally came together after years of estrangement.
2. The misunderstanding had caused a seven-year estrangement between them.
3. The quarrel led to a complete estrangement between her and her family.
4. A literal translation would be estrangement.
5. Overall there is a profound sense of estrangement and disappointment afoot in our country.
6. No doubt this contributed to whatever sense of estrangement the press felt as a result of the anti-leak policies I had introduced.
7. Proof of the growing estrangement between the masses and their new rulers was not long delayed.
8. But this sense of isolation and estrangement was easy enough to understand, and certainly indicated no abnormality.
9. The estrangement became even more profound when he told them that he was gay.
10. My stepmother was an agent of emotional estrangement, of war by proxy, combat by youth, and chronic discipline.
11. Depending upon the degree of estrangement, many parents of work-inhibited students may benefit from rethinking existing patterns of communication.
12. His estrangement from many of his former colleagues became complete in 1980 when he endorsed the presidential candidacy of Ronald Reagan.
13. That day marked the beginning of a 20-year estrangement.
14. Difficulties with your mate may lead to estrangement.
15. Their estrangement originated in a misunderstanding.
16. The conditions are present for eliminating this estrangement.
17. Possess current estrangement , cushion exceed dynamical function and appropriative electric power measure.
18. Estrangement is a abundant meanings and disputable concept on the investigation of etymology.
19. The animadversion broke the long estrangement history among Mohammedanism, Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism(sentencedict.com), which made a short period of controversy in the Islam ideological history.
20. The estrangement is extraordinary, given that record numbers are on the payroll.
21. Grounds for divorce in Tajikistan include childlessness, emotional estrangement, shortage of housing, drunkenness, and economic dissatisfaction.
22. When you really love something when you will find language how fragile and limp. Text and feeling always have the estrangement.
23. The trip will bring to an end years of estrangement between the two countries.
24. It was quite obvious that there had been a definite estrangement between her and her daughter-in-law right from the beginning.
25. In any case, the argument was quite remote from Lenin's preoccupation with binding up the wounds of national estrangement.Sentencedict.com
26. We might have gone on like that, the habit of separation hardening into a permanent estrangement.
27. This could be the cause of a dispute that may result in estrangement.
28. The patient natrium metabolization that chronic kidney declines includes sodium to be short of estrangement natrium retention mussily two respects.
29. The lack of justice, duty and social conscience on the part of the writers will lead to the rampancy of pseudo realism and estrangement of the readers from the literary works.
30. Friends managed to reconcile him with his wife after years of estrangement.
More similar words: arrangement, strange, stranger, infringement, management, engagement, encouragement, discouragement, disparagement, acknowledgement, management system, range, orange, stratagem, arrange, commencement, disarrange, enticement, tangent, strand, tangential, restrain, orchestra, dire straits, stringent, element, clement, orchestrate, pavement, vehement.