Random good picture Not show
1. This is deadly for a political machine that lives through patronage.
2. Payola is the oil on which the political machine runs.
3. The oil best calculated to lubricate the political machine was the loot that it received.
4. Payola is the oil on which the political machine run.
5. The mayor has a political machine working for his reelection.
6. But there are also those who suggest that the mayor has created his own, discreet, Chicago political machine.
7. But as long as we bear these limitations in mind we can, to some extent, assess the muscle of the political machine.
8. But it also is true that neither candidate came from a wealthy,[sentencedict.com] politically influential family or a powerful political machine.
9. By creating the ethnically balanced ticket, something new, he put together the most powerful political machine in Chicago history.
10. Some writers have suggested that they solve the problem of the powerlessness of the individual in relation to the political machine.
11. When he fired the gun, he shouted shouted that he supported Roscoe Conkling's political machine.
12. That's quite an accomplishment when you take into consideration the facts about his record, which is archetypical of a liberal politician and product of the Chicago political machine.
13. Fewer new firms have broken into the big league since 2003 and those that have done so have tended to be good at working the political machine.
14. He ran the gambling in Jersey and was very strong with the Democratic political machine.
More similar words: political, politically, political party, political action committee, politic, politics, politician, critical, hypocritical, machiavellian, poaching, bleaching, polity, Chinese, impolite, politely, impolitely, volition, metropolitan, impoliteness, cosmopolitan, abolition, vertical, mystical, statically, practical, skeptical, sceptical, fanatical, identical.