Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them, since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God, which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them.|
- Similar sentences
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there..
- Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it empowers us to develop courage; to t..
- The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
- Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.
- There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the ..
- We all have the ability to pursue our dreams. The only difference lies in the passion to pursue tho..
- Your purpose in life is to use your gifts and talents to help other people. Your journey in life te..
- Art is to console those who are broken by life.
- To be wise is to do more thinking and less talking.
- To be happy is to think positively, confidently and optimistically.
- I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be lock..
- Integrity is the ability to stand by an idea.
- Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most fro..
- The best kind of parent you can be is to lead by example.
- Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts,..