Similar words: petulance, glance, balance, balanced, parlance, balance of, on balance, surveillance. Meaning: ['æmbjʊləns] n. a vehicle that takes people to and from hospitals.
Random good picture Not show
1. The ambulance crew removed him from the wreckage.
2. The injured were rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
3. We need an ambulance now.
4. They helped her into the ambulance.
5. We'll send the ambulance to pick him up.
6. She was borne up to the ambulance.
7. We'll send the ambulance to pick him.
8. Mary heard the penetrating bell of an ambulance.
9. I explained that an ambulance would be coming soon.
10. Call an ambulance double quick!
11. An ambulance whizzed past.
12. Quick[sentencedict.com], call an ambulance!
13. Please call an ambulance.
14. I called an ambulance.
15. The ambulance arrived within minutes of the call being made.
16. Please get an ambulance.
17. The two ambulance attendants quickly put Plover on a stretcher and got him into the ambulance.
18. She was rushed to hospital by air ambulance.
19. The other woman was gesticulating at the ambulance.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. After the ambulance drove off, the crowd dispersed.
21. Cuts to the ambulance service could cost lives .
22. Ambulance crews alternate between emergency and routine work.
23. She pulled in to let the ambulance pass.
24. The ambulance crashed while answering an emergency call.
25. When the ambulance came, I carried her out.
26. They rang for the ambulance immediately.
27. An ambulance sped her to the hospital.
28. He was crying out in pain on the ground when the ambulance arrived.
29. He didn't even have the intelligence to call for an ambulance.
30. While one of you gives first aid, the other should call an ambulance.
More similar words: petulance, glance, balance, balanced, parlance, balance of, on balance, surveillance, tabula rasa, tribulation, ambivalence, cancer, cancel, dancer, france, stance, chance, finance, penance, enhance, alliance, romance, distance, substance, ancestor, advanced, by chance, entrance, instance, guidance.