Random good picture Not show
1. The new law appears to penalize the poorest members of society.
2. Number twenty-five, do not penalize for articulation errors.
3. The House of Representatives voted to penalize him for ethics violations.
4. They will not penalize their employees for leaving to take a child to the doctor.
5. New laws will penalize firms that continue to pollute the environment.
6. The proposed energy taxes would unfairly penalize people living in rural areas.
7. It would penalize foreign companies for energy investments in those two nations -- even if legal under their own laws.
8. How can a referee penalize a player?
9. PENALIZE: a coat that is short or overall even.
10. To penalize by fining or demanding forfeiture.
11. Each Member shall prohibit and penalize any kind of victimization a seafarer for filing a complaint.
12. Yet, the electorate does not penalize politicians when they fail to deliver these services.
13. It would be unfair to penalize those without a job.
14. Characters can penalize close - combat opponent's accuracy by subtracting their Defense from his dice pool.
15. The new law will penalize businesses that treat minorities unfairly.
16. Sometimes a strict regulation is indispensable to penalize unpunctuality due to the inertia of people.
17. Conclusion: Sometimes a strict regulation is indispensable to penalize unpunctuality due to the inertia of people.
18. Rain and snow do not penalize your Spot and Search checks.
19. Darwinians have usually chosen to discuss genes whose phenotypic effects benefit, or penalize,(http://sentencedict.com) the survival and reproduction of whole bodies.
20. The Government will decide over the next few weeks whether to penalize Gloucestershire for overspending.
21. The welfare provisions, meanwhile, require states to put recipients to work and penalize those that fail to do so.
22. On Aug. 7 Hashimoto unveiled a series of tough measures which included laws to penalize investors as well as brokers for compensation payments.
23. All they can do is set trend targets and reward or penalize according to the degree to which they are met.
24. And it has enacted an array of programs that further penalize women who try to raise their children at home.
25. Legislation is pending in Sacramento and Washington that would penalize prisoners who file lawsuits that are later judged to be frivolous.
26. Hence I have no mercy or compassion in me for a society that will crush people, and then penalize them for not being able to stand up under the weight. Malcolm X
27. The credit bureau's theory is it would be unfair to penalize a person who hadn't inquired about a credit purchase and had no control of receiving the unsolicited offer.
28. "Costly punishment, " the type of punitive behavior studied by Nowak and his colleagues, refers to situations where a punisher is willing to incur a cost in order to penalize someone else.
29. The third character: It will not be guilty . How to penalize luxury officers?
30. There is no more certain way to deter employment than to harass and penalize employers.
More similar words: marginalize, rationalize, penalty, realize, visualize, tantalize, socialize, venality, radicalize, demoralize, specialize, socialized, capitalize, neutralized, demoralized, commercialize, the death penalty, externalization, internalization, venal, utilize, idolize, penance, open air, arsenal, stabilize, symbolize, fertilize, fossilize, immobilize.