Random good picture Not show
2. He is clumsy with tools.
3. I felt clumsy, shy and awkward at the party.
4. You clumsy oaf that's the second glass you've broken today!
5. Unfortunately, I was still very clumsy behind the wheel of the jeep.
6. He is so clumsy that he can't even push the small cart ahead.
7. The first mobile phones were heavy and clumsy to use, but nowadays they are much easier to handle.
8. He denied the announcement was clumsy and insensitive.
9. I can't picture him skiing. He's so clumsy!
10. Mind that cup, you clumsy oaf!
11. The procedure is far too clumsy and hit-and-miss.
12. I spilt your coffee. Sorry—that was clumsy of me.
13. Her movements were rather clumsy.
14. She was clumsy and uncoordinated as a girl.
15. His clumsy fingers couldn't untie the knot.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. His movements were clumsy, and his gait peculiarly awkward.
17. She made a clumsy attempt to apologize.
18. It's not easy walking in these clumsy shoes.
19. You clumsy oaf! You've broken it!
20. David made a clumsy attempt to comfort us.
21. His clumsy fingers struggled with the buttons.
22. The complaints procedure is clumsy and time-consuming.
23. He tried to dance, but he was too clumsy and awkward.
24. He's clumsy and untidy but then again he's always willing to help.
25. Tim was a clumsy boy, always bumping into the furniture.
26. He had lately begun to make clumsy yet endearing overtures of friendship.
27. Hob's a terrible dancer; he's too clumsy and keeps stepping on his partner's feet.
28. The action seemed a clumsy attempt to topple the Janata Dal government.
29. You are clumsy! You're knocked over my cup of coffee!
30. That's the third glass you've smashed this week, - you're so clumsy!