Random good picture Not show
1. But despite the president s show of contrition, few analysts believe Mr Wahid is willing to become a figurehead just yet.
2. To show contrition for failures to provide price lists to consumers, offenders would volunteer payments to the Treasury.
3. I had put on a show of contrition all day, and behind it had been incomprehension and fright.
4. She forgave him because his contrition was real.
5. An act of perfect contrition is essential to save our souls, when being in danger of death and in a state of mortal sin we cannot go to Confession.
6. In contrition she expatiated on the beauty of the garden.
7. Through her own contrition, Karen learned that she herself was weak and afraid.
8. For a leader to express contrition, there needs to be a good, strong reason.
9. The next day he'd be full of contrition, weeping and begging forgiveness.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. It is contrition and faith and love that enable the soul to receive wisdom from heaven.
11. Mercy should be shown to the contrite, but the community needed to be reassured that the contrition was genuine.
12. He spoke through prophets and in acts of history, through poetry and prayers of contrition.
13. In circumstances when words are inappropriate or impractical, the apology may take the form of an elaborate pantomime of contrition.
14. When he was a young man, Jim thought of Lent as a season of contrition, spiritual discipline and personal purification.
15. He began softly to mutter the final act of contrition to himself.
16. He sank to his hunkers , murmured an Act of Contrition in his dying rapist's ear and bashed in what was left of his face with the rock.
17. Antinomianism makes the great mistake of insisting that God uses the gospel, not the law, to work contrition and to give guidance for Christian living.
18. Blankfein was clearly trying to placate the locals and show some kind of contrition.
19. His press conference on Wednesday was full of conciliation that bordered on contrition.
20. The name we give to this spiritual condition is contrition.
More similar words: contribution, contrite, nutrition, malnutrition, contradiction, contrive, contrived, contribute, contributor, contributing, contribute to, nutritious, in addition to, condition, contention, conditions, conditional, concentration, contamination, confrontation, constitutional convention, on the contrary, unconditionally, air conditioning, a bone of contention, concentration camp, control, contrast, contrary, contract.