Random good picture Not show
1. We're all a bit gauche when we're young.
2. She was a rather gauche, provincial creature.
3. It would be gauche to mention the price.
4. She had grown from a gauche teenager to a self-assured young woman.
5. She knew she would be gauche and awkward.
6. But here, high-tech hipsters are regarded as, well, gauche.
7. I find him terribly gauche.
8. I never discuss money. It's gauche.
9. He blamed his shyness and gauche manner on his upbringing, as the only child of elderly parents.
10. But she could not move away without appearing gauche and childish.
11. Their excellent manners always made me feel gauche.
12. He now seems gauche and uninteresting.
13. Une dame aux cheveux blancs regarde à gauche et à droite. Elle a l'air d'attendre quelqu'un.
14. When receiving a business card, it is gauche to write on the back side.
15. Gold toilets on a private jumbo jet is gauche. Giving to the community isn't.
16. They are painted with a rumbustious panache-or, looked at another way,(sentencedict.com) with a gauche lack of sophistication.
17. On a personal level, though, Terry's enthusiasm was sometimes gauche.
18. She was credible and creditable and played well the transformation from gauche, unworldly girl to dignified lady.
19. Next we get the usual nonsense: wordless dialogue, optical semaphoring, gauche laughter, ear-splitting silence.
20. She was normally so cool and in command in the presence of men, but he made her feel gauche.
21. They didn't seem prepared to say anything that might appear embarrassing or gauche later on.
22. The result shows that MP2, QCISD, B3LYP can gain the gauche and anti conformers of oxalyl iodide, which is in good agreement with configuration of oxalyl halides in experiment.