Random good picture Not show
1. The drunk sat there maundering about his troubles.
2. What are you maundering on about, George?
3. Don't just maunder about: do some work!
4. Which was written by Almond and Maunder, so credits go there.
5. An example is the so-called Maunder Minimum in the 1600s and 1700s when the Thames River routinely froze, something that never happens today.
6. Besides, we have commented the Maunder Minimum and concluded that it is incorrect inference for lack of sufficient sunspot records.
7. His observations were carried out during the Maunder minimum, and he obtained a result larger than modern measurements.
8. This period is known as the "Maunder Minimum, " and it is thought to be tied into a long-term cycle where the sun's magnetic activity shuts down.
9. If indeed the Maunder Minimum led to the superlative sounds of the Stradivarius instruments, then it might appear that future violins would never produce similarly dulcet tones.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
10. He added that the Maunder Minimum period was not an uninterrupted series of cold, harsh winters.
11. Finally big thanks to Chris Maunder , author of a very light, simple and reliable grid.
12. Forward sales for completion in the first half of this year are sufficient to meet internal targets, Mr Maunders said.
13. Between 1645 and 1715 almost no sunspots were observed, a solar period which came to be called the Maunder Minimum.
14. Idon't think you'd see the same cooling effects today if the sun went intoanother Maunder Minimum-type behavior.
15. Professor Lockwood said it was a "pejorative name" because what happened during the Maunder Minimum "was actually nothing like an ice age at all".
16. He points out that the ice remained in Europe long after solar activity picked up from the Maunder minimum.
17. That has happened twice since records began: during the so-called Maunder minimum of 1645 to 1715 and the Dalton minimum of 1790 to 1830.
18. Infact, records show that auroras continued to appear on a regular basis evenduring the Maunder Minimum, Pesnell said.
19. The Relative Importance of Solar and Anthropogenic Forcing of Climate Change between the Maunder Minimum and the Present.
20. By 2015, they could be gone altogether, plunging us into a new Maunder minimum - and perhaps a new Little Ice Age.
21. They also wondered whether this cessation of sunspot activity indicates an upcoming return of the Maunder Minimum, a 70-year sunspot drought seen from 1645-1715.
More similar words: underground, under, founder, under way, underway, undergo, plunder, thunder, underlie, flounder, fall under, undercut, come under, undersell, undermine, understand, undertake, underwrite, underlying, underneath, undertaking, undergrowth, thunderbolt, under control, misunderstood, undergarment, understanding, undergraduate, under suspicion, misunderstanding.