Random good picture Not show
1. the ethnography of paleolithic humans.
2. Marshall Sahlins demonstrated that Paleolithic people needed to work only 14 hours a week to feed, clothe, and shelter themselves.
3. However, Paleolithic and Neolithic art often emphasized the buttocks, sometimes exaggerating them to a suggestion of hills or mountains.
4. A stone implement of the Paleolithic Age.
5. Has Paleolithic Yongdusan sites of ancient human.
6. Paleolithic people can walk the Earth?
7. Upper Paleolithic hut from Pushkari, Russia.
8. The stone balls were tools of hunting in Paleolithic times.
9. Middle Paleolithic people seem to have made mostly the same relatively simple stone tools humans had been producing for tens of thousands of years and not much else.
10. The oldest known specimens date to the Upper Paleolithic period in Western Europe, 12,000 to 15,000 years ago, although none of those artifacts were directly dated.
11. Paleolithic man could only make the most basic stone tools.
12. Early two years ago at the late Paleolithic, here left a footprint of human life.
13. The research discovered that paleolithic period dog's mouth department is short,(sentencedict.com) and width.
14. In the wake of humanity long after the Paleolithic Age, gradually entered the Neolithic Age.
15. As early as in the Paleolithic Age 30,000 years ago, human beings began to live here.
16. Upper paleolithic Huts from Mezin, Ukraine. These huts date to about 10, 000 BCE.
17. The handprints on the walls match the size of hands from skeletal remains of Paleolithic women.
18. For example, at a site in the Moravian region of the Czech Republic, three Paleolithic youngsters, one of whom was afflicted with congenital dysplasia, were discovered lying in unusual formation.
19. The use of mammoth bones, jaws, and skulls to build structures was common among the mammoth-hunting cultures of the Upper paleolithic.
20. The onset of the blade-based industry in Eastern Eurasia corresponds to the period of the Middle to the Upper Paleolithic transition.
21. The soil is a mix of slate and quartz that dates back to the Paleolithic era.
22. Similar stone circles are found throughout the upper and lower paleolithic.
23. Guangdong shares similarities in cultural presentation with other places in south China during Paleolithic Period.
24. The accord will require that a traveler produce documentation for import into the United States of artifacts from the Upper Paleolithic through Late Byzantine periods.
25. These structures date from about 10,000 BCE. Shown here is a layout of an upper paleolithic hut, a form often repeated in its general characteristics.
26. The large numbers of stone balls unearthed in Yanggao County, Shanxi Province, were used as hunting tools by primitive men in the Paleolithic age some100,000 years ago.
27. One is that big heads were necessary to survive Upper Paleolithic life, which involved cold, outdoor activities.
28. Some fragments seemed to have come from the lower paleolithic time.
29. Pre historic primitive religion originated in the middle stage of Paleolithic age with the characteristic of being natural, equality and social.
30. The bow seems to have been invented in the late Paleolithic or early Mesolithic periods.
More similar words: neolithic, monolithic, megalithic, paleontology, paleontologist, monolith, through thick and thin, thick, ethic, pale, ethics, ethical, thicken, thickly, palette, mythical, empathic, unethical, thickness, telepathic, idiopathic, palestine, Palestinian, within, article of faith, writhing, lithe, principality, polity, polite.