Synonym: elastic, flexible, limber, plastic, pliable, supple. Similar words: blithe, blithely, monolith, little by little, with, either, whither, neither. Meaning: [laɪð] adj. moving and bending with ease.
Random good picture Not show
1) His walk was lithe and graceful.
2) He had the lithe, athletic body of a ballet dancer.
3) Torrence dances with the lithe contortions of a cobra.
4) Feel beautiful,[http://sentencedict.com/lithe.html] lithe and positive as you do them.
5) His body was agonizingly slender and lithe.
6) The lithe and lean Banks was not alone.
7) The aim was to surround lithe John with domestic objects and so turn his mind to conjugal felicity.
8) She slammed the gate across - surprisingly lithe, her bicep bunching - and hit the button for the third floor.
9) With such thoughts in my head and lithe grace in my movements, I loped up the grassy knoll to the court.
10) The little animals though fat were lithe; they were heavy, their coats shone, opulent and dense.
11) I felt awkward among the lithe young sun-tanned girls on the beach.
12) Diplodocus was remarkably lithe, weighing only 10 tons in spite of being some 28 metres long.
13) He dashed across the puddles in the courtyard, lithe and athletic.
14) He turned and saw a lithe figure in a track suit pounding the pavement towards him.
15) He was cat-cautious, lithe as a panther, and thoroughly at home.
16) Second, I use the word because it is lithe and playful[sentencedict.com], high-spirited and coltish.
17) Desch was a lithe man of military bearing whose presence commanded immediate respect.
18) Then the drop and the slim, lithe body jerking violently at the end of the rope.
19) She envied her being so fleet and lithe and able to climb walls.
20) You have to be both jaunty cheerleader and lithe psychiatrist.
21) She has the lithe grace of a gymnast.
22) Little babies have lithe bodies.
23) He stretched his lean, lithe body.
24) They have long, lithe bodies and small bones.
25) Strong and lithe, neither bony nor flabby.
26) The picture shows Chinese workers at Lithe Shipbuilding Factory.
27) The leopard is sleek, long and lithe.
28) She sucked in her cheeks on it, manipulating her lithe tongue around its thickness.
29) A florid, solid woman, Zaiga bore little resemblance to the lithe, romantic girl her parents had lost.
30) Her eyes glanced round the room before coming to rest on the lithe and handsome man sitting opposite.
More similar words: blithe, blithely, monolith, little by little, with, either, whither, neither, faith, go with, within, do with, zenith, without, down with, split, elite, faithful, get on with, cope with, do without, bear with, live with, writhing, withdraw, meet with, talk with, go without, with young, play with.