Random good picture Not show
1. Obviously, some megalithic structures did serve primarily for burial.
2. This puritanical, megalithic masonry was the chosen style of Muhammed bin Tughluk.
3. It is the best area in Britain for megalithic sites, and is surrounded on three sides by the sea.
4. The purpose of the vast megalithic constructions, for example, remains almost as mysterious now as it did in the nineteenth century.
5. There are remains of long barrows and of megalithic tombs at various points along its course.
6. The weekly meetings, held on Thursdays, were megalithic in proportion.
7. There are a lot of megalithic stones in Clayonag.
8. She is also standing next to a megalithic structure - a dolmen.
9. Newgrange has some of the finest megalithic art in Europe.
10. Ewgrange is undoubtedly the best known megalithic monument in Ireland.
11. A prehistoric megalithic structure consisting of two or more upright stones with a capstone, typically forming a chamber.
12. Card on the west the megalithic fly high 1.2 meters.
13. The Megalithic Passage Tomb at Newgrange was built about 3200 BC.
14. The largest group of religious monuments and megalithic sculptures in South America stands in a wild, spectacular landscape.
15. The most ancient form of megalithic construction may be the dolmen, a type of burial chamber consisting of several upright supports and a flat roofing slab.
16. Scientists have not yet dated the human remains found at these megalithic sites.
17. Excavators have found skeletal and cremated remains in some megalithic structures, but by no means all.
18. Yet why should we dismiss the idea out of hand as some advocates of megalithic spirituality seem to do?
19. A small village in northwest France on the coast of Brittany. It is famous for its prehistoric megalithic monuments that extend in parallel rows.
20. You go to the village and you ask some people about the megalithic stones.
21. The kidney shaped mound covers an area of over one acre and is surrounded by 97 kerbstones[sentencedict.com], some of which are richly decorated with megalithic art.
22. For years we were content to stand sentinel over this Megalithic site and we bore our burden with honor.
23. These type of structures began showing up near the end of the stone age all across Europe in what is called the megalithic age when people were energetically building structures such as Stonehenge.
24. Life's primal forces are close at hand in Bena, on the island of Flores, where homes shaped like volcanic cones stand beside megalithic gravestones.
25. A man ues a camera on a rocky crest filled with astronomical markers at the megalithic observatory of Kokino, soon after sunrise, early on June 21, 2010 -- the day of the summer solstice.
26. In each of these cases, some programmer deep inside these megalithic corporations exhibited a sense of humor—a display that somehow made it past committee, through the lawyers and out into the world.
27. A municipal borough of northern Ireland on Sligo Bay, an inlet of the Atlantic Ocean. There are megalithic ruins nearby. Population, 17, 232.
More similar words: neolithic, monolithic, egalitarian, egalitarianism, megalomania, frugality, mega, megaton, galileo galilei, through thick and thin, regal, legal, regale, legally, illegal, thick, ethic, illegally, ethics, thickly, thicken, ethical, empathic, mythical, legal tender, thickness, unethical, telepathic, idiopathic, legal principle.