Random good picture Not show
1. I could not know that. I'm not telepathic.
2. How did he know that? He must be telepathic.
3. Well, except for the hidden, brain-eating, telepathic part.
4. As though he were telepathic, he raised his eyes to look at her.
5. She sometimes wondered how assassins who weren't telepathic managed it.
6. A marvel of subtlety, sophistication and seemingly telepathic interplay, the album eschews the standard variations-on- a-theme jazz approach.
7. Performing with seemingly telepathic empathy, Watson and Ashley set an enduring standard for vocal and instrumental interplay.
8. It was almost as though there were some telepathic understanding between them.
9. About half the subjects considered themselves to be telepathic.
10. You are an Illusionist and somewhat telepathic.
11. Can telepathic animal communication hurt the animals?
12. Telepathic Dreams Dreams often contain telepathic messages.
13. These telepathic weapons are obviously psionic.
14. However, as one's telepathic abilities open,[Sentencedict.com] one may communicate with us non-verbally.
15. Missive . You send a one - way telepathic message to subject.
16. They discover that they have a telepathic worm connected to a life support system.
17. How did you know what I was thinking? You must be telepathic.
18. How do I know what he's thinking? I'm not telepathic!
19. A second Kalber family story reiterates the instruction that its members share in an almost telepathic intimacy.
20. Both of these books,[http://Sentencedict.com] show the use of telekinetic and telepathic powers as being evil and causing destruction.
21. Yes, I immediately began to see if I could be telepathic with her , and, It'so.
22. You may surprise yourself in the greater understanding that you have been telepathic all along.
23. That an active volcano is the site is a correlation that hopefully cannot be lost on those receiving the telepathic message.
24. According to many well informed people, this is a sure sign of telepathic hypnosis.
25. The scientist Nikola Tesla was given by humans from other planets, the telepathic ideas to build devices that can capture the free cosmic energy.
More similar words: empathic, idiopathic, telephone, telephony, telephoto, telephone booth, empathise, empathize, sympathize, through thick and thin, thick, ethic, elephant, ethics, thicken, thickly, ethical, mythical, eat humble pie, elephantine, neolithic, unethical, thickness, monolithic, path, elephantiasis, separately, spathe, interchangeable parts, repatriate.