Random good picture Not show
1. On sale at record stores now.
2. Tickets are on sale from the booking office.
3. A range of official Disney merchandise was on sale.
4. We have a huge stock of quality carpets on sale.
5. There are some nice apples on sale in that shop.
6. It was on sale.
7. A whole batch of original drawings will be on sale.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The new model goes on sale next month.
9. The book will be on sale next month.
10. These gloves were on sale for only $9.
11. All video equipment is on sale today and tomorrow.
12. Shoes are on sale with £5 off.
13. English textbooks and dictionaries are on sale everywhere.
14. This ten-dollar hat is now on sale for five.
15. On sale in the shop were sweets, cigarettes and minerals.
16. Stephen King's new novel will go on sale next week.
17. The tickets will be on sale from somewhere else because the agencies have bought them up.
18. The new model is not on sale in the shops.
19. I got this hat on sale; it was very cheap.
20. The new stamps are now on sale at main post offices.
21. The fish are on sale from our own coastal waters.
22. Drinks, ices and popcorn are all on sale in the foyer.
23. He was disgusted with the stodgy pizzas on sale in London.
24. He bought a sports jacket on sale at Gowings Men's Store.
25. The tickets for the concert were snapped up within three hours of going on sale.
26. There are still a few technical problems/obstacles/hurdles to be surmounted before the product can be put on sale to the public.
27. A wide range of postcards and other souvenirs are on sale in the visitors' centre.
28. We have an interesting new database program in the pipeline. It should be on sale early next year.
29. Eggs known to be infected with salmonella were allowed to go on sale.
30. We are all, of course, appalled that such items are still on sale in the shops.