Random good picture Not show
1. He sat there for hours on end.
2. He stormed at me for five minutes on end.
3. He used to roam the streets for hours on end.
4. He would disappear for weeks on end.
5. His bristly red hair was standing on end.
6. They argued for two hours on end.
7. It rained for days on end during our holiday.
8. Harry stood the box on end to open it.
9. Doing jigsaws would amuse Amy for hours on end.
10. You should stand the box on end.
11. She will talk for hours on end.
12. It'll keep the children amused for hours on end.
13. Stand it on end .
14. Is it safe to stand the computer on end?
15. It'll fit if you stand it on end.
16. He placed the box on end and sat on it.
17. We had to stand the table on end to get it through the door.
18. We had to stand the new desk on end to get it through the office door.
19. He was beaten and denied sleep for days on end.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. I told the boy a story that made his hair stand on end.
21. He looked a complete mess - dressed anyhow with hair sticking up on end.
22. This was the kind of smile that made your hair stand on end.
23. He is a wonderful companion and we can talk for hours on end.
24. I don't know how these people go on for food when they are cut off by snow for days on end.
25. Andy shuts himself away in his studio for hours on end when he's recording a song.
26. We have brought in a good grain harvest for three years on end.
27. The sight of the dead man made his hair stand on end.
28. He used to kick away at a ball for hours on end.
29. He used to lock himself in his bedroom for hours on end and refuse to talk to anyone.
30. To be honest, the thought of jumping out of a moving aeroplane makes my hair stand on end.