Random good picture Not show
1. Well, something like the churning of the Nile River, which keeps on recreating the fertile farmlands at her delta.
2. Is the Nile river in China?
3. Along the Nile River stand the pyramids.
4. After flowing 4, 000 miles, the Nile river passes the Egyptian capital, Cairo, and then opens into the Nile Delta along the Mediterranean coastfrom Alexandria in the west to Port Said in the east.
5. Egypt capital Cairo, located at the Nile River delta apex south of 14 kilometers place, northing Mediterranean Sea 200 kilometers.
6. Explorers traced the Nile River to its several headstreams in Central Africa.
7. The Nile River gave birth to the immortal civilization of the Egyptians.
8. That is when the Nile River flooded its banks, bringing water and fertility to the land.
9. That is when the Nile river flooded its banks, bringing water and fertility to the land.
10. Along the Nile River, the autumn sun glowed especially softly and date palm trees stretched arms enthusiastically.
11. A city of northeast Egypt on the Nile River delta north-northeast of Cairo. It was conquered by Crusaders in 1219. Population, 118,100.
12. Abu Simbel is a village of southern Egypt on the Nile River.
13. It is located on the west bank of the Nile River, not far from Cairo.
14. I saw thousands of people moving through the downtown streets to join up with a crowd of Mubarak loyalists who had been gathering on the Corniche, the boulevard adjacent to the Nile River in Cairo.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
15. After annexation by the Romans in A. D. 106, the city—once a hub of commerce—became less important as trade routes developed along the Red Sea and Nile River.
16. Photograph by Richard Nowitz A lateen-rigged sailboat called a felucca plies the Nile River in fading light near Aswan, Egypt.
17. A lateen - rigged sailboat called a felucca plies the Nile River in fading light near Aswan, Egypt.
18. 37A section of Lake Nasser in Egypt, a massive reservoir behind the Aswan High Dam on the Nile River, seen from the International Space Station in January of 2010.
19. In order to control and make use of the Nile river, people built the Aswan Dam.
20. In fact, over four thousand years agao , Egyptians grew flax along the banks of the Nile River.
21. The tour package features a three - day, two - night cruise up the Nile River.
More similar words: derive, derived, river, driver, derive from, derivative, derived demand, quivering, shivering, give rise to, senile, juvenile, trailer, broiler, retailer, privilege, soil erosion, celerity, choleric, rivet, drive, strive, arrive, driven, drivel, thrive, derivation, bowdlerize, sterile, puerile.