Random good picture Not show
1. He has no doubts about his manliness.
2. He felt she had insulted his manliness.
3. Old Yale encapsulated a tradition of manliness and honor.
4. Do I like my manliness?
5. He seemed to exhibit courage and manliness when others chickened out.
6. His confidence, his manliness and bravery,(http://Sentencedict.com) turn his wit into wisdom.
7. His word "virtu," which a word that retains the Latin word for the word "man," vir virtu " best translated or, by our word, "manliness."
8. I found a positive, well-rounded male ideal within Judaism that sees manliness not just in sexual conquest or sports prowess, but in wisdom, loyalty and other virtues.
9. They regard admitting loneliness as weakness, as ridiculous and as an expression of a lack of manliness.
10. If you could combine their features into one specimen of supreme manliness, their biceps would be as big as the forelimb of an ox and their neck as wide as an oak tree.
11. She was really fond of his strength, his wholesome looks, his manliness.
12. So some men may feel the need to prove their manliness on the sly.
13. Independent man now wants a clingy woman to endorse his manliness and confirm his desirability in front of his mates.
14. The modern Olympic Games , like the Greek Olympics , include manliness , rhythm, art, beauty, and balance.
More similar words: uncleanliness, surliness, businessman, in line, online, in line with, lines, finesse, business, weariness, dizziness, on business, stinginess, willingness, inessential, agribusiness, read between the lines, tactlessness, line, Chinese, madness, witness, harness, sadness, shyness, fitness, feline, line up, incline, outline.