1. None so deaf as those that won't hear
2. Speak of angels and you will hear
twice before you speak once.
4. Men love to hear
well of themselves.
5. See no evil, hear
no evil, speak no evil.
6. Each bird likes to hear
7. Talk of an angel and you'll hear
8. Ask no questions and hear
9. Be swift to hear
, slow to speak.
10. None so deaf as those who won’t hear
11. Each bird loves to hear
12. Hear much[sentencedict.com], speak little.
13. He who says what he likes shall hear
what he does not like.
14. The people may safely be trusted to hear
everything true and false, and to form a correct judgment,Were it fall to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers of newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
15. Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear
and the dumb understand.
16. To hear
a hundred times is not so good as to see once.
17. Two ears to one tongue, therefore hear
twice as much as you speak.
18. The truths we least like to hear
are those which it is most to our advantage to know.
19. Hear all parties.
20. A man has two ears and one mouth that he may hear
much and speak little.
21. One cannot do a foolish thing once in one's life, but one must hear
of it a hundred times.
22. Never say of another what you would not have him hear
23. There's none so deaf as those who will not hear
24. None are so deaf as those who will not hear
25. Say not all that you know[sentencedict.com], believe not all that you hear
26. Do not all you can, spend not all you have; believe not all you hear
; and tell not all youknow.
27. He that would live in peace and rest must hear
and see, and say the best.
28. Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue, to the end that we should hear
and see more than we speak.
29. Believe not all that you see nor half what you hear
30. Maidens should (or must) be mild and meek, swift to hear
and slow to speak.