Random good picture Not show
1. A 19th-century painting of a girl in a muslin dress hung on the wall.
2. The soured milk is strained through muslin to leave a soft ball of cheese ready to be shaped.
3. How ridiculous, even for a fantasy, white muslin curtains!
4. Groves wedged a muslin snake bag behind his belt.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Cover the containers with the muslin making certain that there are no small crevices through which the beetles could escape.
6. Each day she pulled muslin tarpaulins from sculptures and sprayed them with water to keep them wet and workable.
7. Conchis plucked the muslin away from one of the plates with the quick aplomb of a conjurer.
8. The muslin gown was ornamented with knitted work crossing the shoulder.
9. She wore a white muslin dress because, with her long black hair, white was thought so striking on her.
10. He scrubbed the floor, put white muslin curtains at the windows.
11. We sit on plump couches covered in white muslin, a bleached wooden coffee table between us.
12. Strain the liquid through a colander covered with muslin, and retain the liquid.
13. Muslin fell between arches which overlooked a garden of palms and fountains and citrus trees.
14. Pass through a muslin cloth and finish with the butter.
15. Cups, saucers, teapot, milk jug with its little muslin cloth, plates and splattered jam.
16. Then muslin bags containing medicated rice are dipped in warm milk and are dabbed all over your body.
17. This dress is made of muslin.
18. Friday is a holiday in Muslin countries.
19. The satin was perfect, had not even been removed from its muslin wrappers.
20. Have ready a colander standing in a deep bowl, and lined with the dampened muslin or cheesecloth.
21. The knots took some undoing and then finally an impatient Adam tore off the string before slowly removing the muslin.
22. He got to his feet and walked to the window and parted the muslin curtains.
23. Then we got the idea of putting a big piece of muslin across the whole ceiling.
24. The drained curd, now a solid mass, is turned out of the muslin and the really hard work of milling begins.
25. Strain the shrimp water into a container through a clean handkerchief or fine muslin cloth.
26. Even the sunlight was blocked out by layers of muslin, and the air was thick with perfumed smoke.
27. When we began preparations for the night, our minds went out to our squares of muslin.
28. Inside the box was a small flat package wrapped in muslin and tied tightly with string.
29. They had been covered with a square of spotted muslin, for decency she supposed.
30. Beneath this mirror stood Miranda's surprisingly feminine dressing table, skirted in spotted white muslin frills.
More similar words: Muslim, slim, slip, slice, slide, slight, must, amuse, museum, music, amused, pink slip, slightly, muscle, bemused, slide into, musical, amusement, musician, mushroom, city slicker, music stand, raucously, obviously, anxiously, furiously, dubiously, notoriously, sensuously, previously.