Random good picture Not show
(1) The stem of the mushroom is broken.
(2) I can recommend the chicken in mushroom sauce - it's delicious.
(3) The bruise was a sort of mushroom shape. Sentencedict.com
(4) How can I tell the difference between a mushroom and a toadstool?
(5) Birmingham is a mushroom.
(6) The mushroom cloud over Hiroshima is a horrific image of war.
(7) The mushroom development of technology will pave the way for improving our economy.
(8) We expect the market to mushroom in the next two years.
(9) His hot bed smelled like a mushroom cellar.
(10) I stop to investigate a mushroom.
(11) Serve with sausages or mushroom gravy.
(12) We ate mushroom until we came to the Mekong.
(13) Mushroom picking at Wilgro Mushrooms at Wath, near Ripon.
(14) The fish was served with a delicate mushroom sauce.
(15) Suppose that the goal is a mushroom omelette.
(16) This gravy gets its flavor from dried mushroom and browned flour.
(17) There was a mushroom growth of grant-aided housing associations, community advice centres, radical theatre groups and co-operative bicycle repair shops.
(18) The new mushroom dynamic has stunned amateur mycologists, by nature a gentle breed.
(19) The other method mushroom polyps use to reproduce is division.
(20) A mushroom of intense white light rose, taking MacLane with it.
(21) Chop a little cooked ham, tomato or mushroom into a scrambled egg or an omelette as a variation.
(22) Lapp shamans used to eat the mushroom during the midwinter pagan ceremonies of Annual Renewal.
(23) Life, for me, is certainly not too short to stuff a mushroom.
(24) Twelve rocks, well rounded from previous use, began to mount above each other in a crazy mushroom shape.
(25) Some amyl too, which blew Jed's head up like a mushroom cloud.
(26) With a little care in their placement in the tank, the mushroom polyps can be thoroughly recommended for the reef aquarium.
(27) Unlike zoanthids, where large colonies can form by a similar process, the young mushroom polyps separate from the parent completely.
(28) The golden chanterelle, as it is commonly known, is a favorite among mushroom connoisseurs.
(29) The hotel is serving it cooked in butter with mushroom and cream flamed with brandy.
(30) But atomic power to my generation always means that mushroom cloud.