Similar words: music, musical, musician, physics, statistics, stand, stand out, stand for. Meaning: n. a light stand for holding sheets of printed music.
Random good picture Not show
1. He restored the music to the music stand.
2. Put your music on the music stand.
3. There was some flute music open on the music stand.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. The conductor rapped the music stand with his baton and the violins stopped playing.
5. A large figure was there going from one music stand to another with a pencil.
6. Use the music stand as a loudspeaker.
7. She raised the baton ; she tapped the music stand twice.
8. Collapse the music stand.
9. I need a little extra light on the music stand to see the pages and notes.
10. If you are going to take up violin, we'll have to get you a music stand.
11. I personally started the development of serial music, but today I have gone beyond the sequence, and in the " the atmosphere ", I tried to exclude treatment of the structure of the music stand ...
12. Xinlong wood work Factory was found in 1988. Manufacture wooden music stand and music case.
More similar words: music, musical, musician, physics, statistics, stand, stand out, stand for, stand by, stance, stand up, distant, standard, instant, substance, constant, stand up for, instance, distance, stand up to, assistant, outstanding, instantly, understand, substantial, for instance, resistance, assistance, substantially, in the distance.