Synonym: all the time, forever. Antonym: seldom, sometimes. Similar words: hallway, deal with. Meaning: ['ɔːlweɪz]adv. 1. at all times; all the time and on every occasion 2. seemingly without interruption; often and repeatedly 3. at any time or in any event 4. forever; throughout all time.
Random good picture Not show
1. A fool always comes short of his reckoning.
2. The husband is always the last to know.
3. The shoemaker's son always goes barefoot.
4. Guilty consciences always make people [men] cowards.
5. Optimists always picture themselves accomplishing their goals.
6. Depend on others and you always repent.
7. Men’s characters are not always written on their foreheads.
8. The cobbler always wears the worst shoes.
9. The best hearts are always the bravest.
10. Fish always stink from the head down.
11. No one is a fool always, every one sometimes.
12. A bad penny always turns up.
13. All truth is not always to be told.
14. Let patience grow in your garden always.
15. All truths are not (always) to be told.
16. Riches do not always bring happiness.
17. A fish always rots from the head down.
18. Losers are always in the wrong.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. The greatest talkers are always the least doers.