Antonym: inflammable. Similar words: inflammation, inflammatory, inflamed, conflagration, inestimable, mammal, grammar, teammate. Meaning: adj. impossible to ignite.
Random good picture Not show
1. Although nonflammable, oxygen is a strong oxidizer.
2. Now, many wooden floors are nonflammable.
3. Gaseous oxygen is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and nonflammable.
4. Since nitrogen is nonflammable, special firefighting equipment and instructions are not needed.
5. Since helium is nonflammable, special fire fighting equipment and instructions are not needed.
6. Being both lighter than air and nonflammable, helium is used to inflate balloons and airships.
7. For applications any liquid , even a nonflammable one , is objectionable, the dry type transformer is used.
8. Dry - type transformers are completely nonflammable, using organic material such as epoxy resin.
9. dry-type transformers are completely nonflammable, using organic material such as epoxy resin.
10. The balance was carbonaceous fraction , the nonflammable inorganic fraction was negligible.
11. A nonflammable, sheet material.
12. Liquid nitrogen is inert, colorless, odorless, non corrosive, nonflammable and extremely cold.
13. A nonflammable, sheet material. Fumes, if decomposed may irritate eyes, nose, and throat.
14. This is a safe and environmental product, no color and inodorous, Nonflammable .
15. In the United States, anhydrous ammonia is shipped as Nonflammable Gas, Class 2.1.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Nitrogen trifluoride ( NF 3 ) is a toxic, colorless, odorless, nonflammable, oxidizing compressed gas.
17. Gaseous helium is inert, colorless, odorless, non corrosive, and nonflammable.
18. Synthetic solvents, the most common of which is Perchloroethylene ( PERC ) are nonflammable halogenated hydrocarbons.
19. The final polymer is a non-conductor of electricity, is not attacked by most chemicals, is nonflammable, and has high strength and durability.
More similar words: inflammation, inflammatory, inflamed, conflagration, inestimable, mammal, grammar, teammate, inflate, flame, inflation, conflict, presumably, grammatical, grammatically, flamboyant, conflict with, able, table, cable, viable, liable, gabled, notable, enable, usable, unable, amiable, tableau, parable.