Random good picture Not show
1. He mounted his bicycle and rode off.
2. Jean was mounted on a grey mare.
3. They have mounted a propaganda campaign against Western governments.
4. She mounted her horse and rode off.
5. The National Gallery mounted an exhibition of Danish painting.
6. Her anxiety mounted month by month .
7. The king mounted the platform to loud cheers.
8. They mounted stiff resistance to the proposal.
9. They mounted an effective opposition to the bill.
10. They mounted a small hill.
11. The climbers mounted higher and higher.
12. The company successfully mounted a takeover bid in 1996.
13. The camera was mounted on a sturdy tripod.
14. He was mounted on the finest horse you could ever see.
15. He saddled his horse, mounted, and rode away at a gallop.
16. The film was taken by a camera mounted on a hang - glider.
17. Many groups have together mounted a lobby against cuts in hospitals.
18. The photographs were mounted on laminated cards.
19. The pop concert was mounted in a sports stadium.
20. He mounted his horse and rode on.
21. His heart throbbed after he mounted the hill.
22. The specimens were carefully mounted on slides.
23. She mounted the horse in one easy movement.
24. Granada mounted a hostile takeover bid for Forte.
25. Their debts mounted with alarming rapidity.
26. The soldiers mounted an all-out attack on the village.
27. The diamond is mounted in gold.
28. The police mounted an extensive search operation.
29. Sentries are mounted outside the palace at all times.
30. She slowly mounted the steps.
More similar words: surmounted, bounty hunter, mount, amount, mounting, amount to, surmount, dismount, mountain, paramount, tantamount, mountain man, counter, insurmountable, mountaineering, countess, haunted, stunted, encounter, countermand, counteract, undaunted, countervail, counterpart, countenance, counterfeit, counterpoint, counterfeiter, countertransference, counterrevolutionary.