Random good picture Not show
1. An abnormal climate stunted the crops.
2. Lack of food had stunted his growth.
3. The heart condition had stunted his growth a bit.
4. High interest rates have stunted economic growth.
5. Drought has stunted this year's cereal crop.
6. His illness had not stunted his creativity.
7. A few stunted trees were the only vegetation visible.
8. Wars stunted the development of science in the world.
9. The constant winds had stunted the growth of plants and bushes.
10. His personality was stunted by the brutal treatment in his childhood.
11. Damage may result in stunted growth and sometimes death of the plant.
12. Slow economic growth stunted corporate profits last quarter.
13. Government-organised cartels have stunted its growth.
14. Beneath a stunted row an tree the group was busily engaged, perhaps feasting on a rabbit carcase.
15. He returned an hour later with a few stunted bushes he had managed to prise from the rock.
16. Roots of wheat which have been stunted by excessive water in spring will be less able to withstand a summer drought.
17. A terrestrial plant will always be stunted in growth and assimilation and can never be a match for a true aquatic plant.
18. The Parmenters lived in a stunted frame house at the edge of a brick sidewalk in Georgetown.
19. The old blackthorn tree, twisted and stunted by its choice of birthplace, made a convenient leaning post.
20. The willows between Essoldo and stream were old, stunted and easy to climb.
21. Her egg will therefore grow into a small, stunted wasp.
22. Without sufficient pollination, the growth of the corn is stunted.
23. Children with this disease - and they are the most susceptible group - are often pale and stunted.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The classical mandolin -- as opposed to its slightly different bluegrass cousin -- looks like a stunted lute.
25. There were no significant differences between the median serum IGFBP-1 and insulin concentrations in well grown compared with stunted patients.
26. Here and there on the hillside I could see sheep and goats grazing among the wild flowers and stunted trees.
27. The brain under these vessels develops severe seizures, is stunted in its growth, and becomes essentially useless.
28. If it continues over a long period it could even lead to stunted growth.
29. There were a few trees edging the pavement, but they were an urban stock, twisted and stunted by city poisons.
30. But don't opt for the obvious solution: cutting the stuff into stunted threads is practised only by the infantile.
More similar words: stunt, haunted, undaunted, surmounted, bounty hunter, stung, stunned, stunning, contented, student union, hunter, counter, encounter, volunteer, untenable, counteract, countermand, rented, counterfeit, counterpart, countenance, printed, granted, tainted, scented, counterpoint, Anointed, demented, talented, antedate.