Random good picture Not show
1. Two teenagers carried out a frenzied attack on a local shopkeeper.
2. She was murdered in a frenzied knife attack.
3. The dog jumped at the intruder with frenzied barks.
4. A wave of frenzied buying pushed the index up 136.2 points.
5. A woman was stabbed to death in a frenzied attack on her home tonight.
6. The dancing is uninhibited and as frenzied as an aerobics class.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. The man was stabbed to death in a frenzied attack.
8. The office was a scene of frenzied activity this morning.
9. Was this enough reason to encourage such frenzied attacks?
10. I found the film's final frenzied violence detestable.
11. This led to frenzied buying orders.
12. He was certainly the subject of a frenzied attack.
13. The result was a frenzied rush for consumer goods, both for their own sake and as a hedge against inflation.
14. Many of the deals struck in this frenzied atmosphere are sure to go sour eventually, sending more companies to the brink.
15. Caught in frenzied downsizing, Dan joined the legions of independent consultants.
16. Never allow frenzied phone calls from estate agents or other practitioners to compromise professional standards.
17. Now that frenzied chorus of hot air is being used to try to whip up a hurricane designed to alter public opinion.
18. It followed days of frenzied speculation about his relationship with Diana and the state of her marriage to Prince Charles.
19. The result was a frenzied sort of screeching aerial war dance.
20. The frenzied wailing of the flagellants echoed through the night.
21. As the evening wore on the dancing got more and more frenzied.
22. Will this push him too far and lead to a frenzied attack?
23. The roar of air was amplified by the tight confines of the stone building(sentencedict.com), assaulting his ears with its frenzied screaming.
24. They beckon us to claim our right to uncoil in a frenzied world.
25. Below, the stairwell door split down its length under the frenzied and monstrous assault.
26. Others make a point of coming on a weekday when the scene is less frenzied.
27. Those watching joined hands and danced round the bonfire amid an air of frenzied excitement.
28. It was at least five minutes before the crowd's frenzied applause died down.
29. Julie fell dead beneath a tree, its lower branches hacked off in the frenzied attack.
30. As it came to a stop, it widened the frenzied cluster of moths surrounding the yellow platform light over his head.
More similar words: frenzy, French, frenetic, allied, dried, lie down, married, ratified, satisfied, horrified, gratified, justified, fret, free, classified, fresh, preoccupied, freeze, freely, free of, freight, set free, fretful, frequent, free from, frequency, freshman, freeze up, frequently, schadenfreude.