Random good picture Not show
1. Data relating to morphogenesis by small bowel isolates of later development, are limited.
2. There were different states of morphogenesis when leaves of Pinellia ternate were cultured on MS medium containing different phytohormones.
3. This nonrandom association represents unilateral errors in the morphogenesis of the spine, the first and second branchial arches.
4. There are two lessons in morphogenesis for creators of artificial evolution.
5. Studies on the morphogenesis and development of rhizome from seedling and the accumulation of dioscin of Dioscorea zingiberensis C.
6. The thesis does research on the complicated morphogenesis of architecture, a study on architectural morphology.
7. Plant morphogenesis interacts with the process of CO 2 exchange in many ways, both simple and complex.
8. The cortical reorganization accompanying autogamy was also observed Morphogenesis in autogamy was also similar to that in conjugation.
9. Seed germination and seedling morphogenesis of Bletilla striata on the different media under sterile conditions were studied.
10. Infraciliature and morphogenesis of Carchesium polypinum during asexual cycle were studied with protargol technique.
11. Using protargol technique the morphogenesis of a marine ciliate, Uronychia setigera during its asexual division has been studied.
12. These results indicated that VZVJ 1 showed different morphogenesis in RNC and other cells.
13. The major morphogenesis took on increased bronchovascular shadows, dim patch , ground - glass, cloud floccule and lung consolidation.
14. Formation and morphogenesis of the protocorms of Cattleya hybrid were investigated in cytology by light micros copy and electronic microscopy.
15. Myxobacteria provide an excellent system for studying prokaryotic development because they can initiate multicellular morphogenesis.
16. Objective To compare the effects of TRH, EGFand Dexamethasone(Dex)on the morphogenesis and the levels of premature fetal lungs.
17. The Osteoinductive factors play an important role in bone morphogenesis and bone fracture repair.
18. EGFR was especially stong stained where cell actively proliferated and stained weakly during late stage of tooth morphogenesis and differentiation.
19. Flower bud differentiation is the most critical stage of anthophyta, as well as a complicated morphogenesis process.
20. Objective To investigate whether low dose vinblastine (VBL) could inhibit migration and tubular morphogenesis of ECV-304 cells in vitro.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
21. Field experiments out to study the differences spike differentiation and morphogenesis among triticale, secale and triticum.
22. It is the influence of muscle tonus upon bone formation that brings this aspect of morphogenesis back to an interaction with the central nervous system.
23. The structure of the seed of Euryale ferox Salisb. , its germinatation and morphogenesis of the young seedling are described in this article.
24. Field experiments were carried out to study the differences in spike differentiation and morphogenesis among triticale, secale and triticum.
25. A lot of starch grains were accumulated in the chloroplasts of parenchymatous cells when the proto corms grew up and the starch grains were decomposed during the process of morphogenesis.
More similar words: oogenesis, chondrogenesis, parthenogenesis, morphosis, metamorphosis, genesis, book of genesis, amorphous, morphology, polymorphous, metamorphose, geomorphology, morph, morpheme, morphine, pathogen, isomorphic, pathogenic, metamorphism, pseudomorph, polymorphic, metamorphic, psychogenic, anthropomorphism, anthropomorphic, anthropomorphize, photogenic, diaphoresis, biogenetic, photosynthesis.