Random good picture Not show
1. The doctor drew a dose of morphia into the syringe.
2. My wife was on morphia for four months.
3. She drew a dose of morphia into a syringe.
4. Here they filled me with morphia, gave me ether, and put my arm in a rough splint.
5. Oh, God, for some morphia!
6. A few drops of morphia will knock him out.
7. Just a little morphia for the worst ones.
8. Morphia accomplishes this by providing a set of annotations and a wrapper around the Mongo Java driver.
9. I encourage you to check out the Morphia Google Code project for information about its data access object (DAO) support, validation, and manual mapping capabilities.
10. Method: Quickly apply oxygen and seat, inject morphia and furosemide depress left ventricular end-diastolic pressure and afterload.
10. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
11. Finally, the research of cerebral morphia peptide will deepen our understanding to aesthetic education.
12. The tearing pain returned and the doctor prescribed large doses of morphia which he had kept for this time.
13. Without the slightest hesitation, I gave him a heavy dose of morphia.
More similar words: morphine, dimorphic, dimorphism, geomorphic, anamorphic, biomorphic, isomorphism, isomorphic, metamorphism, metamorphic, pleomorphic, mesomorphic, polymorphic, polymorphism, diamorphine, monomorphic, homeomorphism, heteromorphic, heteromorphism, metamorphic rock, anthropomorphic, anthropomorphism, anthropomorphize, contact metamorphism, homomorphic, orphic, morph, bimorph, endorphin, morpheme.