Random good picture Not show
(1) All compounds only exhibit a nematic phase. Their mesomorphic properties and fluoro-substituents effect were studied in detail.
(2) A terminal end hydrogen atom will greatly damage mesomorphic properties, especially smectic C phase.
(3) A kind of novel mesomorphic monomer 4 - benzyloxyl biphenyl methacrylate and its homopolymer were synthesized with 4 - hydroxy - 4' - benzyloxyl biphenyl as reactant.
(4) The mesomorphic behavior of these polymers was characterized by a polarizing microscope, a DSC instrument and a X-ray diffractometer.
(5) Their structures were determined by IR, NMR and MS. The phase transition temperatures were measured by DSC, mesomorphic textures were recognized by polarized microscopy.
(6) It was found that the ligand and complex of polymers are thermotropic nematic liquid crystals with wide mesomorphic temperature range.
(7) Results: The Hah boys were superior in endomorphic espect, the Han girls were superior in ectomophic espect and the Korean adolescents were superior in mesomorphic espect, respectively.
(8) Having a large skeletal structure and well - developed muscles; mesomorphic.
(9) The relationship of composition and properties, DSC thermogram characters and mesomorphic behavior were discussed. Sentencedict.com
(10) The influence of the number of carbon atoms in flexible spacer on their mesomorphic state, clear temperature, phase-transition temperature is studied by using of DSC.
(11) It was found that all copolyesters are thermotropic nematic liquid crystals with wide mesomorphic temperature range.
More similar words: isomorphic, homomorphic, biomorphic, geomorphic, pleomorphic, monomorphic, heteromorphic, anthropomorphic, dimorphic, isomorphous, anamorphic, polymorphic, metamorphic, anthropomorphism, metamorphic rock, anthropomorphize, orphic, morphine, endomorph, ectomorph, pseudomorph, polymorphism, metamorphism, geomorphology, geomorphological, contact metamorphism, morph, endorphin, morpheus, morpheme.