Random good picture Not show
(1) This substance has now been cloned by molecular biologists.
(2) The research will provide direct insight into molecular mechanisms.
(3) At any given instant the distribution of molecular speeds is always constant under the same conditions.
(4) Molecular biology is pushing medicine into a new age .
(5) Its relative molecular mass is 142.5.
(6) It meant rewriting the dogma of molecular biology.
(7) Minerals are understood in terms of their molecular architecture.
(8) Advances in molecular genetics have reinforced that view.
(9) Are molecular biology and physical chemistry nature?
(10) Figure 9.9 shows the measured phase-diagram of molecular hydrogen.
(11) Both crystalline forms are examples of molecular crystals.
(12) Calculate the relative molecular mass of Y. 2.
(13) Complete resolution occurred with conservative management. Molecular biology.
(14) Molecular nitrogen, a very stable molecule, is even better.
(15) Conclusion Future advances will depend largely on molecular biologists and palaeontologists, although no data-source should be neglected.
(16) That is why molecular studies designed to find the weak points in the viral attack must continue, Trono said.
(17) The equation of state of molecular hydrogen at high pressures and temperatures is particularly important and yet it is poorly known.
(18) Hesperus is a lighthouse, Mars An air-force base; molecular cars Arrowing the turnpikes become Lost meteorites in search of home.
(19) Protein EP1242L has a deduced molecular mass of 139.9 kDa, and an isoelectric point of 7.3.
(20) The molecular properties of prostate cancer are being intensively investigated.
(21) These polymers, based on methacrylate chemistry, have high molecular weights and therefore form very stable coatings owing to their multipoint attachment. Sentencedict.com
(22) The use of molecular markers will sharply reduce or even eliminate field trials.
(23) Students are flocking to such fields as genetics and molecular biology.
(24) An attempt to reunite both channels of thought has been made by Adam and Gibbs who have outlined a molecular kinetic theory.
(25) Amino-acid sequencing is limited to smaller molecules, for example the endogenous opioid met-enkephalin with a molecular weight of 573.
(26) Whether only the codon 129 genotype contributes to the molecular basis of this anticipation phenomenon is still unknown.
(27) The radiation involved is normally of frequency much greater than that of any molecular vibration.
(28) But leaving through the Vadinamian Valve the ship would have to go through another full molecular security check.
(29) I: chapter 6, the topic is introduced by a short discussion on molecular vibration spectroscopy.
(30) The ratio between the integrated peak areas for each subunit was determined and corrected for the molecular mass of each subunit.
More similar words: molecule, secular, speculate, speculator, jocular, speculation, avuncular, particular, spectacular, crepuscular, in particular, perpendicular, particularly, cardiovascular, peculiar, solecism, popular, regular, globular, circulate, inoculate, calculate, ejaculate, regularly, irregular, unpopular, emasculate, articulate, immaculate, reticulate.