Random good picture Not show
1. Don't start anything without a clear directive from management.
2. Thanks to a new EU directive, insecticide labelling will be more specific.
3. All companies must comply with the new directive.
4. Britain is adamantly opposed to the new directive.
5. They are seeking a central, directive role in national energy policy.
6. A new EU directive on maternity leave will come into force next month.
7. Private health services will be allowed under the directive.
8. The directive requires member states to designate sites of special scientific interest.
9. The boss issued a directive about not using the fax machine.
10. They acted in accordance with the latest directive from Brussels.
11. The team leader will have a less directive role.
12. The EU issued a new drinking water directive.
13. The proposals are contained in a European directive on wild birds.
14. The directive requires member states to establish systems for the national regulation of releases.
15. If no accord is reached by Friday, the directive will die anyway, under a time limit rule.
16. The new directive reflects President Mohammad Khatami's liberalisation programme.
17. Burton had once again followed the directive of an older man.
18. A directive on landscaping aspects of planning proposals. 6.
19. Under an EC directive unleaded petrol must be made available throughout Britain.
20. What point has an ethical directive to pursue the general happiness addressed to beings who will necessarily seek only their own?
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The directive was simply another obstacle which had to be taken into account by the broadcasting authorities.
22. Though a draft directive has been circulating since 1984 it passed its final stages rapidly.
23. The directive did not yet call for guerrilla warfare.
24. The classification of additives by 'E' number is made under an EC directive.
25. Unanimity is still required for a new commission tax directive to be approved within two years.
26. All this is in clear breach of the 1952 directive.
27. There are also chapters on those areas most affected by the Seventh Directive: harmonisation, equivalence and mutual recognition.
28. But the Commission is at work on a draft directive that would require up-to-date pollution controls in new factories.
29. She hadn't missed the sting in the tail in that curt directive.
30. The working party has authority to form a draft EC directive.
More similar words: directing, direction, in all directions, direct investment, corrective, direct, directly, director, indirect, directed, direct tax, indirect tax, elective, adjective, objective, detective, invective, effective, subjective, defective, collective, respective, protective, perspective, effectively, prospective, irrespective, respectively, collectively, effectiveness.