Random good picture Not show
1. The little girl screamed and it took us aback.
2. I was taken aback by the news of his death.
3. I was a little taken aback at the directness of the question.
4. Your request took me aback.
5. Roland was taken aback by our strength of feeling.
6. I was momentarily taken aback.
7. She was completely taken aback by his anger.
8. The manager was taken aback by his directness.
9. Jenny was taken aback by some of the portraits.
10. I was taken aback by his rudeness.
11. I was rather taken aback by her honesty.
12. The news really took us aback.
13. The news took me aback.
14. I was taken aback by what I saw.
15. Emma was somewhat taken aback by his directness.
16. He appeared taken aback.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. She was taken aback by her son's strong opposition to her remarriage.
18. He was somewhat taken aback by the news that the police intended to arrest him.
19. Cross was a little taken aback by her abrupt manner.
20. For a moment, I was completely taken aback by her request.
21. We were all taken aback by the news of the Chairman's resignation.
22. The reply took him so much aback that for a moment he was lost for words.
23. They laid the sails aback so as to stay on course in the storm wind.
24. Saying that Joan was taken aback is to put it mildly. She was completely flabbergasted.
25. He was momentarily a bit taken aback.
26. Shulman was taken aback by the survey results.
27. When he lunged forward, she was taken aback.
28. Although taken aback, the lady invited me in.
29. He seemed even more taken aback than I was, and this heartened me.
30. He was taken aback by the new demands of the job.
More similar words: back, back out, back of, back up, back on, back down, call back, cut back, back away, hold back, pay back, set back, look back, go back to, turn back, stand back, backyard, draw back, feedback, give back, keep back, go back on, bring back, fall back on, double back, date back to, back and forth, background, quarterback, abate.